Chapter three

"Well hello to you too Aurora," my grandfather said with a smirk I look back at the others who are looking at me with concern in their eyes or just hatred. I walk up to my grandma and grandpa as they hug me tight in their arms. I felt safe with them they had taken care of me since I was 11.

"I missed you guys," I said as I pulled away from them so my twin could hug them. She was always scared of our grandparents because they looked at everyone with a cold expression there the ones who taught me how to manage a cold expression. But none the less she hugged them back.

Everyone looked at our grandparents like they were mad. They probably figured out they already knew us and how close we are. I knew they weren't going to say anything to them cause they can be scary at times when you push them too much. While some of our cousins look at us with jealousy in their eyes. I didn't like how they were staring at us. I was about to say something when my grandpa put his hand on my shoulder to not say anything to them on the first day we met. So I stayed silent the whole time they talked to each other not that I wanted to talk with them.

It was about breakfast time when we heard they were almost finished with the food. So I sat down next to my twin while she talks to our cousins. I was glad they liked Lizzy she always got bullied in school and no one liked her but she had me and that's all that matters to her and now she has her cousins to help her. She was always the happier out of the both of us even when things got tough on her she still had on a smile some of the time.

Then out of nowhere, my name gets called and I turn my head to my grandpa who was calling me.

"How is the business going Aurora?" By the time I got to talk back everyone's eyes were on me and they looked shocked that a 15-year-old has her own business.

"You know grandpa the usual always busy and never enough time to rest" I just looked at him with tired eyes it's true I'm always busy with the company.

"That's why you have your sister to you know," he tells me with concern in his eyes

"Grandpa you know she has school still and she does help me when I'm too stress," I tell him kinda annoyed he already knows she going through a rough time. Plus her education more important than my business that she probably doesn't want anything to do with it in the future.

"Plus who knows Lizzy probably wants her business grandpa and not work with me," I told him finishing my sentence.

Everyone was still looking at me shocked and I had enough of people staring at me. So I told them to stop looking at us like that because I was getting tired of the way they were looking at us.

"Aurora we found her," said my grandma when she said that I choked on my food so did my twin. At this point, I had tears in my eyes ready to come out at any moment now. As I looked up everyone saw my tears and they all looked shocked that I had tears in my eyes.

"Y-you found her?" I was sobbing at this point. I thought they had killed her and she was never going to be in my arms again. Why did I not look for her? God, why was I so stupid? She's never getting out of my arms again.

Then I heard a knock on the front door. I heard a little girl's voice. I ran so fast that I almost tripped on the floor. Then I saw her I ran straight for her. I hugged her so tight she tried to push me so I let go of her and started to kiss her face.

"Mommy!" Said my four-year-old daughter Emily. (Picture of Emily below)

 She was two when I met her she was alone on the streets crying because she couldn't find her family

She was two when I met her she was alone on the streets crying because she couldn't find her family. So I took her to my grandparents' home so they could find out who her parents were but we never found them. We just gave up and took her as our own but then she started to call me mommy so I let her. And we have always been close so I loved her as my daughter.

"Hello my baby Emily," I said to her with tears in my eyes that I finally got her back after five months of not seeing her.

"Come on let's go see grandpa and grandma," I said to her as I took her hand to go meet the others. Once I opened the doors everyone's heads turned to see me when they saw Emily they looked at me confused. Once Emily saw her grandparents she ran to them and hugged them.

"Grandma grandpa I missed you," she told them everyone looked at her when she said, grandma and grandpa.

"Mommy said you guys would be here," she said as she pointed to me. Everybody's eyes got wide when she said mommy and pointed towards me. At this point, I just wanted to introduce them to my daughter.

"Everybody this is my daughter Emily," I said in a serious tone. Everyone looked at each other and then just nodded at me.

"Come here Emily I haven't seen you in forever," said my twin with a playful voice. Emily then went to go and hug her aunt. Then I told Emily to come my way.

"Ok Emily these are your aunts and uncles introduced yourself, Emily"

"Ok mommy hi my name is Emily Rodriguez um I'm 4 about to turn 5" was all Emily said with a nervous voice.

"Hello Emily," my father said to her with a soft voice

"Hi," everyone else said in unison with a nervous tone also.

"Emily are you hungry?" I said in a soft voice

"Yes, mommy" I got her and then sat her on my lap so she can eat her meal. Once the chef gave her a sandwich she ate it then I looked up and saw that everybody had their eyes on her. So I gave them all a look to not bother her while she's eating.

"When will she turn 5," my father said

"In two weeks why?" I ask him with one brow up.

"Nothing" is all he says when everybody starts talking to each other while I'm with Emily falling asleep cause I didn't get enough sleep last night. I then see that Emily fell asleep so I take her to my room so I can sleep too.

I wake up to Emily jumping on the bed. While I'm laying there for her to jump on my stomach. I get her in one swift motion and start tickling her.

"M-m-mommy..... s-stop"

"Not until you say sorry Em"

"S-sorry... mommy" when she said that got off of her and checked the time. 4:15 in the afternoon not bad.

"Where do you want to go Em?"

"Let's go to the park mommy and then can we get ice cream," she said with her puppy dog eyes knowing I can't say no to them.

"Of course let's go" with that I go downstairs to ask one of the boys if I can ride their cars for a while. Marco said I could take his car so I did.

And that's what we did for the rest of the day.

........................................................

I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting, but hoped you like this chapter love you.❤️