Let me be honest (AN)

Okay, so it's no secret that I haven't been updating this oneshot book. And it's also no secret that some of you still want chapters, so allow me to be honest with you all;

I fell out of the fandom awhile back. Since the reveal of Deceit's real name(Janus). I'm now entertained by the DreamSmp and I absolutely love it, it's inspired me to write my own original stories. I have also been quite busy with school work and finishing up grade 10. Not only that, but I'm in the process of starting up a new novel and focusing on what I want to do in order to earn money.

I won't lie to you, I started this book some time ago when I was a hormonal mess. Writing smut wasn't really too much of a problem, or shipping in general. But now it's been the complete opposite for me. I've learned that shipping can be quite weird and uncomfortable, especially if it's about real people. In the past I've seen this in Jacksepticeye's fandom, and now I'm seeing it in the DreamSmp fandom. Both experiences have made me realize just how weird it is to ship real people. But that's just the thing. Janus and Virgil aren't real but at the same time, it still feels wrong for me. The Sander Sides fandom is nowhere near as as bad as the other fandoms I've mentioned but I just don't like writing smut anymore. If Thomas were to ever state that writing smutty fanfics about his characters are weird, then I would take this down in a heartbeat.

What I'm saying is, I want to move on from this book.

I want to focus on my future and leave my weird phases behind. If you lot want me to keep writing and updating this book, then just let me know. I will make an effort to do so, because I know it brings some of you joy and that makes me happy to hear. I just won't be enjoying doing so, and it may take me quite sometime to throw a new chapter at you due to school and interests in new entertainment.

I hope you lot understand that I want to leave this book behind. I'm planning on making this book private in the future or just completely forgetting this account. I'm sorry if this sucks to hear but that's just how I feel and the reality of it.

Please let me know if Thomas has stated anything about the shipping though. I want to make sure that this book didn't overstep any boundaries.

Goodbye for now.