A Good Kind Of Torture~ (Smut)

/Virgil's Prov/

I laid there in Thomas's living room flipping through a good book of Harry Potter. I was relaxing on Thomas's couch, on the side closest to the wall. I felt secure and chill. But oddly felt kinda bored. I almost wanted something interesting to happen. Not to mention kinda horny..

Suddenly the sound of foot steps started coming downstairs. I look over to my right to see non other than Deceit. He walks down the stairs with a small smirk on his face and with his eyes closed.

What's he up too? I questioned in my head as he turned off from the stairs and into the direction of the kitchen.

/Deceit's Prov/

Perfect. He's already suspecting something. Just As Planned... I said opening my right eye as I made my way to the kitchen. 

Turing into the kitchen, I open the fridge and grab a water bottle I left in there. Making it look like just a harmless little act. Something that everyone does once in awhile. But I still can sense that Virgil is eying my every move, like a cat watching a snake.

I turn back around and make my way back towards the stairs with my eyes closed. Still keeping a small smirk on my face. Once I make my way closer to Virgil, I open my left eye,

Wink

/Virgil's Prov/

"Alright Deceit!" I jumped up off the couch and threw my book down on one of the couch pillows. "Just What Are You Planning?!" I say walking toward him, clearly tired of his shit. "Planning? Why would I be planning anything at such a relaxing time like this?" He stared me down as I got closer to him. He still had that stupid smirk on his face! "Cut the crap! It's obvious! Why else would you keep acting all top shit around me and wink at me?!" He just stared down at me. But then his eyes suddenly looked toward the fridge. I looked towards it as well and smiled looking back at him. 

Of course! He must've put something in there to pull a prank on one of the other sides!

/Deceit's Prov/

This little emo nightmare actually thinks I put something in there.

Poor thing... he's just so bored. It's almost like he wants some kind of drama to happen... 

/3rd Person View/ ;)

Virgil opened the fridge to find nothing out of the norm in there. "But I thought-" "What that I put something in the fridge as a little prank?" Virgil turned to Deceit. "As a trap perhaps?" The snake added in. But he had a mischievous look on his face, which made Virgil a bit hesitant. "You see my dear..." 

Suddenly, snakes lunged out at Virgil and wrapped around him. Squeezing him tight. 

He let out a small gasp, shocked and slightly aroused. 

The snakes then pulled him close to Deceit and quickly unwrapped themselves from around Virgil. "... You're the one who hasss fallen into my trap..." He whispered huskily into Virgil's right ear. He then turned himself and Virgil towards the table. Deceit quickly snapped his fingers and pulled out a chair, turning it towards Virgil. Quickly, the snake pushed Virgil on the chair, making him feel a bit winded. Deceit summoned rope into his hands and quickly tied it around Virgil's hands, attached to the chair's arms. He then tied his feet to the chair legs. "You know I'm surprised. Why haven't you used your little powers Virgil?" Deceit bent down to Virgil. Virgil lifted his head up to reveal the blush on his face. Deceit blinked his eyes rapidly, surprised that Virgil was actually into this. He moved his eyes down to Virgil's jeans. Deceit smirked. Virgil was aroused. The snake lifted his eyes back to Virgil's face, "Oh I see...~" "No I-" Virgil cut himself off, as he watched Deceit, who rolled his eyes before slowing biting his gloves off. He bit the left glove at the bottom and pulled it over his hand. While he bit the right one off by simply biting the tip of his his middle finger and pulling it off. 

Virgil began to blush deeper and started to wiggle in the chair, trying to break free. "Now now Virgil~" Deceit bent down and grabbed the top of the chair, "Try to be quiet. Wouldn't want to alarm Thomas or the othersss." He smirked. Deceit looked down at Virgil's jeans and began to slowly unzip them. "Deceit! Wait!" The poor side became nervous, but Deceit ignored him. He placed his right hand on Virgil's lower back and lifted him up a bit, as his left arm pulled down his jeans and boxers, revealing Virgil's erection. "Dee.." His voice became shaky. "Relax a bit~" Deceit said before slowly running his snake like tongue up and down his right hand. Virgil bit his bottom lip with an innocent look on his face. The snake's eyes brown eyes light up, turning a tiny bit yellow as he looked up to see Virgil biting his lip. A smirk formed on the snake's face.

"Ah~" Virgil gasped and flinched as Deceit cupped his hand around his length. Deceit began to move his hand up and down, jerking Virgil off. "Y'know Virgil~" He said as he focused on what he was doing, ".... Today may have been a relaxing day for you, but..." Virgil kept lifting his chin back and kept grinding his teeth, "I could tell you wanted excitement~" He glanced up at Virgil and back down with the same smirk on his face. "Am I right?... Or am I, wrong?" Deceit growled the last word of his sentence and went up Virgil's length, tightening his crip. "You're right! You've always been right!~" Virgil said quickly and loudly as he threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut. "Caaarefuull now. You don't wanna be too loud, do you?" Deceit's motioned his hand quicker and looked up at the emo. "N-no. No I-.... Don't~" Virgil said as he turned his head left and right, adoring the pleasure. "Good boy~" He then looked back down.

"P-please..." Deceit's eyes fell upon Virgil's face once again "Please... go faster~" Virgil opened his eyes to meet Deceit's. The snake's eyes glowed a tad more yellow, as Virgil begged. "Oh? You're sure you don't want me to let you out of these ropes?~" He teased. "No!~ Please Deceit!~ G-go faster~" Virgil started to drool a bit with his mouth open. "Aw... so cute.." Deceit switched his right hand with his left and slowly brought it up to Virgil's face. He then began to rub Virgil's bottom lip with his thumb, spreading some of the drool across it. He stared into the emo's eyes with a more evil and cunning look. Pre-cum came from Virgil a second after Deceit gave him that look. "F-fuck...~" Virgil whimpred out. 

Deceit let out a quiet chuckle. He switched back to his right hand and started to jerk him off even faster. "Deceit!~" Virgil cried out. He started to squirm and pant loudly, as he blushed even deeper. "Something wrong, Virge..?" Deceit teased. He knew that Virgil was very close. Deceit moved to the right side of the chair and leaned on it, not taking his eyes off the moaning mess.    He leaned his head above Virgil's length, opening his mouth and sticking out his snake tongue. As he did this, his saliva began to run off the tip of his tongue and onto the tip of Virgil's length and down to his balls. He then moved his head back and watched Virgil more carefully now. "Dee s-sto-" Virgil moaned. "Mmm?" Deceit said close to his ear. "Stop! Please! I'm so- argh!~" Virgil cried shaking. "Sssorry, what wass that?" His eyes now turned even more yellow. "Stop!~" Virgil cried out one last time. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you Virge~ I just need to know if you're close or not. " He teased, clearly aware of how painfully close Virgil was. "Deceit!~ Arghh!~" He moaned out. "Though, it would be nice if I knew you were truly appreciating thisss.." Deceit's smirk grew larger. "A simple thank you would be nice-" "Thank You!~" Virgil said quickly. Deceit's eyes were slightly starting to turn completely yellow, but he didn't stop. "Thank you!~ Ahh!~ Please...~" Virgil was about to lose it. "Thank you what?~" Deceit growled in his ear, glancing down and back up at Virgil. "Thank you~ Thank you Deceit!~" Deceit's eyes turned fully yellow and his pupil's turned into snake slim snake pupils. "Ahhh!~" Virgil started to cum all over Deceit's hand. "That's right~" Deceit whispered as he watched Virgil continue to cum. He was quivering, completely full of pleasure. Once he finished, Deceit stroked him tightly two final times before letting go. 

Deceit stood up and licked Virgil's cum of his hand. He grabbed paper towel from the table behind Virgil and whipped his hands. He then grabbed his gloves and turned his back towards Virgil as he put them on, "Here." He snapped his right hand and the rope became undone. "Clean yourself up precious, before anyone else sees you." He said as he pulled down the bottom part of his gloves more. "However, I did enjoy this. Perhaps we could do it again ssssome time..." Deceit said as he made his way upstairs. Virgil sat there still panting with a small smile on his face.

/Virgil's Prov/

I needed that..