Hotel Night (Fluff)

(This one will be rather short and angsty I guess?) 

/3rd Person/

"Why a hotel?"

"Thomas wants to get out of the house for a bit, is all." Patton replied to Virgil.

"And who knows! This might be a chance to have a new adventure!" 

"Of course you would think so.." Logan rolled his eyes.

"What, do you not agree? Ssssurprising.." Deceit said sarcastically 

"We shouldn't be lookin at it as a new adventure, but rather as him getting a chance to clear his mind and focus on important things once he gets back." He explained to Deceit and Roman.

"Absolutely! Mental health is the most important thing for Thomas!... Besides puppies-"

"Ya but why doesn't he just step outside for two seconds and go back inside like he normally does?" Virgil was becoming annoyed. He clearly didn't want to go out anywhere. 

"Because that's not getting out-" 

"He knows that Logan, he just doesn't feel for going out anywhere." Deceit said.

"And he's leaving right now-" Patton said quickly as Thomas walked out the door.

"Alright then. Let's go! Chop chop people!" Roman yelled.

Finally arriving to the hotel room, Thomas threw himself on the bed and relaxed with a smile as he closed his eyes. "Thomas?" He opened his eyes to see Patton right in front of him with puppy eyes. "Yes...?" Thomas was a bit confused. "Can we pleeeease go look around the hotel..." "Um..." He looked behind Patton to see Roman nodding his head frantically and Logan holding a paper sign saying, 'Just say yes' on it. "Ya sure! I'm just gonna relax for a bit." Thomas said kindly. "YASSSS!" Roman and Patton yelled causing Thomas, Virgil, Logan, and Deceit to jump. "Oh- sorry-" Patton apologized with a cheeky smirk. "Adventure here we come!!!" Roman kicked open the door and was already halfway down the hallway. "How did he even kick open that door-" Logan said before being cut off. "Logan let's go!!" Patton grabbed his arm and pulled him out the door. 

"..... maybe they won't notice us if we don't move or say any-" "COME ON YOU TWO!" Patton called back. "So much for that plan of yours Virge." "Shut up Dee." The two headed out after the other sides. "And don't annoy other people's sides!" Thomas called. 

~Night~ (Aka me being lazy)

The sides had just finished a movie they put on. 2017 Stephen King's IT. Patton was freaking out every time something scary happened, Thomas was asleep, Roman was laughing at almost every joke, Logan was comforting Patton, Virgil was really enjoying the movie, and Deceit was also enjoying the movie just the same as Virgil. But he seemed a bit down. 

Moments passed and soon everyone went in their own part of Thomas's mind, aka their rooms but in a hotel version. The day had gone by quickly, but as they say, 'Time flies when you're having fun.' 

Later that night it started to storm outside which woke Virgil up once he heard the thunder.

1:30 AM

/Virgil's Prov/

I woke up to the sound of thunder outside, even though I enjoy it, it surprised me. But I felt for a bottle of water and conjured myself back to Thomas' hotel room. He was comfortable in his bed, sleeping away. Quietly, I headed for the small kitchen and walked to the fridge, I opened it and surprisingly there was only half of the bottle's left. I shrugged and grabbed myself one before turning back towards Thomas's room. Once I got there I was about to conjure myself back to my room.. but then I noticed Deceit sitting on the large windowsill, leaning against the right side of it with his legs bent towards the left side as he looked out at the rainfall outside. Large droplets stuck to the window as new ones added to them and caused some of them to run down the window. 

Honestly though... Deceit has seemed kind of out of it tonight, almost rather... sad. I said in my head with empathy. I walked over slowly and quietly. 

"Dee...?" 

His eyes were focused on the rain as I sat down on the other side. "Hey Virge." He smiled as he continued to watch the rain. But a second after his smile disappeared. 

/3rd Person/

"Is something wrong?" Virgil asked. "You've seemed kinda down today. I've noticed it whenever you think I'm not looking." He said concerned for his friend. "Ya well.. everyone gets down every once in awhile." "Ya but it's unlike you." There was a moment of silence between the two, "I've just been thinking..." "Of..?" 

"Life before you joined the light side."

Virgil became silent. "You mean before we joined the light side-" "No, I mean you." Deceit looked over at him. "When I was happy." Deceit looked back at the rain. "Ya but I was never truly happy-" "Ya well nor am I." Deceit cut Virgil off. He could detect the hurt in Dee's voice. "I'm just not.." Deceit said with a depressed look. "happy..." 

"I miss the other dark sides." "You're not seriously suggesting that we should go back." Virgil said calmly but nervously. "No, I'm going back." Deceit looked up at the cloudy night sky. "Dee come on-" "No. I want you to stay here and be happy. I'll go back.. Look, you may not of liked it with the others, but I did." Deceit said as he sat crisscrossed. Virgil sighed at Deceit's words. Deceit was always happy with the other dark sides but obviously Virgil wasn't. "When do you plan on returning to them?" Virgil said quietly and softly. "In two days or so." The two were silent once again. "I'm going to miss you."

"Ya, well shit..." Virgil moved closer to his crush, "I'll miss you too..." 

Virgil rested his head on Deceit's left shoulder and closed his watery eyes for a moment before opening them back up to the night sky. Deceit then gently rested his head on Virgil's. Both of them began to lightly blush as they watched the rainfall together. But they both knew they wouldn't be seeing each other as often, causing sadness to hit them like a truck.

The two eventually fell sleep in that position, holding on to that memory for the rest of their lives.