All Six Arms~ (⚠Smut⚠️)

WEE WOO WEE WOO ¡!¡!

× Quick W a r n i n g! ×

(The beginning of this oneshot is gonna be- or- seem a bit forced. But it won't remain that way throughout the oneshot... Get it?)

...........

(Okay so b a s i c a l l y- and I hope y'all are following- smol angry emo boi didn't give snek boi consent, HOWEVER- He starts to enjoy it later on. It was just an idea in my head, aight? So please don't attack me about it. And just to be clear; Always👏Ask👏For👏Consent👏Before👏Doing👏Any👏Sexual👏Act👏IRL- please and thank you. Now enjoy. Or don't.. It's whatever..)

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

/Virgil's Pov/

Something had happened.. though, I can't quite remember..

Maybe I hit my head and passed out.

Or perhaps I just randomly fainted.

The details are a bit blurry and mixed up.

The last thing I remember seeing was that bastard, Deceit. He had some creepy smile on his face. His fangs were really larger than they had looked before, and his eyes.. both of them were completely yellow and snake like. It was almost as if his brain was running wild with dirty thoughts or he had succeeded in one of his devilish plans. But whatever the case.. I'm actually starting to wake up.

/3rd Person/

Virgil's eyes weakly opened up as his hair hung over his head. Slowly opening and closing. It felt like he was sleeping for hours. Or maybe even days. That soon slipped his mind once his eyes actually started to work properly again. It was dark and felt a bit cool. Virgil looked around, it was dark, but not too dark. He went to move,

/Virgil's Pov/

I need to get out of here- I went to move, but that's when I felt the restraint. I'm chained??? What on god's earth!? I noticed my body as well.. I'm was completely naked. Which of course would explain the chill. I looked to my left to see my clothes neatly folded away from me. Who in their right mind chains somebody up like this!? And in an undressed state?!? I really need to get out of here..

/3rd Person/

The anxious side tried to break free, but it was simply no use. The chains were locked around his rists and attached to the ceiling, which he couldn't see due to the darkness. There were also chains around his ankles that were attached the concrete ground. After multiple attempts to break free, Virgil gave up and dropped to his knees, hanging his head down. He felt absolutely useless.

/Virgil's Pov/

I heard a low chuckle from the darkness that caused my head to perk up, "Who The Fuck Is There!?" No response. "Whoever You Are, This Is Fucking Sick!! You're A Fucking Sicko!" Once I finished speaking, that's when I heard the sound of footsteps. "...Remus! I Swear To God If It's You...!" My anger died down once a silhouette make it's way closer to me through the darkness. Now I could see the outline..

That's not Remus..

"Tsk tsk tsk... are you disappointed..?" Deceit smiled in front of me, his fangs still as large as before..

"Why... Wha- What The Fuck Is Wrong With You!???" "Oh please... you of all people should know," He crept behind me and whispered in my left ear, "There's plenty wrong with me." I shivered, and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm completely terrified. "However you needn't worry," He walked back into my view, "if you don't put up a fight I'll be gentle with you." "The fuck do you mean??? I don't want this! Just let me go!" "No. I don't think I will, Virgil. But you can struggle just not too much.. alright?" "Deceit, I swear to god I'll kill you!!" He laughed. That bastard laughed. He bent down in front of me, "You can fucking try. Those chains won't break until I snap my fingers for them to do so, and nobody even knows where you are right now, Virge. It's not looking to good for you.."