What A Tease~ (Smut)

It was a pretty chill nigh-

"DECEIT!!"

Omfg... Remus busted into Dee's room, "There's a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on my door for a reason y'know-" "I don't care! Look!" Remus chucked a book onto Deceit's lap, "What the fu-" "Just read the title!" Remus was practically bouncing up and down, full of excitement. "I- I-" The title of the book read, 'Pet Sematary'. "Stephen King's Pet Sematary?! Where'd you get this?" Dee looked up at Remus as he sat on his bed. "I stole it" :D "....typical." Deceit stood up and walked as he opened up the book. "Hah... Thomas might find this really disturbing.." Deceit looked at Remus with a sinister smile, "Exactly" He winked. "Tsk tsk tsk, what a shame.."

A small chuckle emerged from Dee, "Thank you Remus." "Anytime" Remus swung around "Unless~ you want ke to stay." Wink wink. Deceit had an unamused look on his face.. like a, Can you remove yourself from my room? Type of look. And with that Remus just snapped his fingers and left.

Ugh, he's a great friend, but damn is he ever such a nuisance.. "But thank you.." Deceit held the book in his hand with a devilish smirk.

Time passed, and Deceit was now downstairs in the living room. Just chilling, leaning on the arm of the couch as he read through the horror book Remus had given to him. "Negative thoughts here I-"

"Hey Dee~"

"-come."
There stood Virgil on the staircase. And goddamn was he looking gay (I mean he could look gayer). Deceit ran his eyes up and down Virgil's body as he leaned back on the staircase railing. He was wearing tight jeans with rips in them- but of course, that's not what caught Dee's attention. It was his eyeshadow. It was a dark violet colour and his face looked paler than usual. Not to mention the black winged eyeliner.. Virgil was also wearing a long black feather boa with a small tightish black t-shirt. And his hair hung over his face but it seemed longer and a bit damp looking causing it to have a blackish appearance. Not only that but he had black nail polish on. I'm so gay.

"Virgil." Dee tried to keep calm but on the inside he was losing it. "Decceit~" The smirk on Virgil's face grew as he stood up and took a step down one of the lower steps. He tried to focus back onto the book but his eyes found themselves glued back onto Virgil with each second. Virgil now stepped off the stairs and began to slowly walk towards Deceit, "You ok Dee~? You seem distracted~" "I have never been distracted a day in my life." "Ha. That's a lie~" "Yes it is." Dee said curtly. He sat up as Virgil stood by the couch, almost in front of him. The deceptive side began to blush softly catching Virgil's eye. "Aww.. isn't that cute~" He leaned down and placed his left arm on the couch cushion, "Virgil, you're not acting like your usual edgy self.." "That's just because I'm craving something~ Doesn't everyone change when they are~?" Oh god. He began to slowly crawl on the cushion, and onto Deceit. Placing one hand on each side of him. Dee dropped the book on the floor and slowly leaned back as he blushed madly. Virgil was now completely on top of Deceit, hovering over him, only an inch away from his face.

"How about you relax and let me take control for awhile~" Virgil lowered his head and began to suck Dee's neck as he sat down on his lap. How could you have gotten yourself into this Deceit? You're in a house full of other sides and one person. And yet you give into Virgil's temptation, not only that but on a couch where anyone could literally just pop up. Deceit told himself, but the pleasure took him out of his own mind. "Virge~" Virgil hushed him, "I honestly don't care if anyone sees us, I won't stop. I just want you~" (It's about to Go. Down.)

Deceit couldn't believe what Virgil had just said. He was literally the anxious side and yet he didn't care if anyone saw them? Was Virgil craving Deceit for a little too long?

The anxious side then sat up. He felt something.. A mischievous glance into Deceit's eyes said it all. "Excited~?" Shit. Virgil placed his hands on Deceit's chest, "I honestly don't blame you.. but why would I give it to you that quickly~?" Bruh.

That's when Virgil began to move his hips back and forth against Dee's crotch. Pleasure rushed through both Deceit and Virgil. Deceit's blush was somehow worse once Virgil started to dry hump him, this made Virgil bite his bottom lip as he watched Deceit become all flustered beneath him. He began to go faster, pushing Deceit a little close to the edge. "Oh Virgil~" He whispered. And as much as Virgil tried to hide it, he too was very turned on. (Pfft, as if that wasn't bloody obvious) "I'm close~" Deceit whimpered as he closed his eyes. And with that Virgil slowed down and stopped, "Virgil... don't be a tease.." Deceit opened his eyes. (Don't tell me you thought it was gonna end right there ;) "Why not~? It's funn~" Virgil went back to sucking and nipping at Dee's neck. "Come on Virgil~" Deceit whispered closely as Virgil buried his head into Deceit's neck, now licking it as well. "Mmm.. fine then~" Virgil moved his lips to Deceit's mouth and made out with him passionately. Their tongues danced together softly but moments later, Virgil sat up and backed away a bit as he pulled down Deceit's pants and boxers. Virgil was stunned by the snake's large size. Dee sat up as well and unbuttoned the anxious side's jeans before unzipping them and pulling them down slowly, along with his boxers as well.

Virgil looked Deceit in the eye as he slowly ran his index finger up Dee's girth causing it to twitch a bit along with Deceit's eyes. Virgil climbed back on top of Deceit and hesitated a bit, "What's wrong Virge~? I thought you-" With a devilish smile Virgil sat on Deceit's length cutting him off but also causing Virgil to gasp as it stretched him from inside. Deceit slowly laid back in pleasure while Virgil shut his eyes close, a bit in pain. But he soon started to move slowly up and down, ignoring the pain. Which worked as he began to feel pleasure spread through his body. "Good god you're big~..." Virgil muttered as he rode Deceit, who was enjoying it too much to reply. Instead a small arousing sigh left his mouth as Virgil worked on top of him.

Virgil grinned on him quicker, "Oh m-my god~" Virgil moaned. Deceit opened his left eye and watched Virgil ride him, moaning as he does so. Dee placed his hands on Virgil's thighs and breathed heavily. "Holy fuck Virge~.." The anxious side's mouth opened as he stuck out the tip of his tounge and gasped for air, the pleasure clearly overwhelming him. "Ah~! Why are you so fucking big Dee~??" Tears began to form in his eyes. (No. He's not entirely in pain. The pleasure is overwhelming him as said before. I'm not that crazy.. unless... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) Both of them were shortening their breaths as Virgil worked. He couldn't take it anymore. Deceit dug his fingers into the flesh of Virgil's thighs and sat up causing Virge's dick to push up against his stomach, thrusting into the anxious side matching his paste. "Ahhh~!" Virgil whimpered as he did so and began to tremble. Deceit quickly placed his hands on Virgil's ass and yet again dug his fingers into his skin. "Fuck Virge~ I'm gonna c-" Deceit couldn't even finish the sentence as he rested his head onto Virgil's shoulder and bit his bottom lip hard, squinting his eyes shut. "Deceit! OH! Fuuck! Deceit Yes~!" Virgil cried out, tears now falling down his face as he came onto Deceit's shirt. Deceit let out a quiet and long exhale as he came inside Virgil who was hyperventilating. Both of them now completely exhausted shut their eyes. Deceit conjured a long and wide blanket from his room and covered both him and Virgil as they fell back down. Virgil quickly conjured a pillow onto the arm of the couch for Deceit's head before they completely fell back. Once they did, the anxious side innocently rested his head on Dee's chest, "I love you Dee." "I love you too Virge." Deceit placed his left hand on Virgil's back and before they knew it they fell asleep.

Thank god the blanket covered them.