A Bad Romance~ (Smut)

(This will be long, so sorry 😅)

/Deceit's Prov/

I slam open my bedroom door fiercely, full of rage and a bit of sadness.

I had just left a "conversation" with the "light sides". I completely disappeared at random.

I'm just so tired of this... 

Virgil, of course. Ever since we got into an argument and he ended up joining the "light side", he's completely been disrespecting me! I pop in all happy to be apart of something that Virgil's apart of, and he snaps at me! I could be standing in a corner nibbling at one of Patton's homemade cookies and he just hisses at me like a damn cat!

I miss the old days... when him and I were close friends...

I even have to disguise myself as Logan, Patton, or Roman just to try and have a friendly conversation with him, without him insulting me or pushing me away!

I just can't take it! Especially the way he looks at Roman! And the way he talks to him! It's almost as if he wants to make me jealous!

I grab the end of my cape before dropping myself on my bed and sighing. "Oh that stubborn little sssslu-"

/Virgil's Prov/

"You honestly can't trust him! He's nothing but a snake and a lia-"

"Uh guys..?" Patton interrupts me as he looks to where Deceit was standing. I follow his gaze.

Deceit... Disappeared?

"Well then..." Logan said looking to his right where Deceit was before he had showed up.

"He's... gone..?" Roman questioned, tilting his head slightly to the right.

"Well that's unusual." Thomas added in.

"Hey Kiddo?" I looked over at Patton as he called me. "Perhaps you might've made our Slimy Boi a little, sad." He said slowly shrugging his shoulders.

The other sides, including Thomas looked at me, as if they were expecting me to do something.

"Wha-" I looked at them, constantly shifting my gaze on one of them to the next. I then looked at Roman who was whistling and looking around!

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me!"

"Nuh uh! Kidding is my thing kiddo!" Patton pointed to himself and chuckled. "But you've gotta go apologize to Deceit." He then went to his serious glare.

"Oh come on guys! This is Deceit we're talking about! The liar!" I snapped at them.

"Ah ah! No need to look at him as just a liar. I mean, you represent anxiety and we don't look at you as just anxiety." Roman said back at me.

"Well you guys did-"

"We did and look back at how that made you feel." Roman's words stung me as I remembered back when Logan, Roman, and Thomas hated me. (Not Patton because he is our innocent cinnamon role ^^)

"Virgil-" I snapped out of it and looked over at Thomas. "You've gotta let go of the past."

"Hakuna Matata." Roman and Patton said at the same time. I let out a small sigh, trying not to smile at that reference but at the same time hating this so much.

Patton then gave me huge puppy eyes and a pouty face.

"Please, just go and apologize Virgil. I can't stand that face-" Logan insisted as he looked away from Patton.