14.

again, if i have free time im gonna rewrite the first 9< chapters. in first person aswell add more detail more back story, bc i know some didn't get why atsumu slapped y/n and some did. and some didn't get some other little things so yeah!

DO NOT criticize who i kill off in this story. (i know we love them all, but some have to go.)
DO NOT read this if you cannot handle blood.
DO NOT read if you can't handle murder.
DO NOT TW, read if you can't handle rape/abuse.
DO NOT read if you have a light tum tum.
DO NOT read this book thinking i'm not gonna cause chaos murder blood and so much more to make y/ns life so traumatizing.

enjoy living in hell. omg i almost spoiled stuff dofidkfk

ext. side of the road

everything felt wrong, my lungs felt full of water, my ears were ringing to the point i felt like screaming.
someone's bloodied hot hands were under my armpits pulling me from the shattered and indented now no longer a door, or a window.
my eyes felt as if they had been glued shut, i could only see someone looking around them as if they didn't have time and looking down back at me.

i groaned feeling the person holding my nose closed.
"shh please be quiet y/n, you hit your nose it's bleeding. just let me stop the bleeding."

i couldn't talk yet i felt as if this person knew what i said inside my mind.
"shh shh shh, you're okay aren't you, let me look for something to stop the bleeding"

feeling his or her hands all over me they slowly set my head down onto the concrete of shattered glass digging into the back of my head.
hearing their footsteps made the ringing go away.

"atsumu??" the voice said with some concern into the pitch.
atsumu moaned groaned as if he had a few broken ribs and only hearing the glass being moved.
is this person pulling atsumu out of the car too?

"hey" managing to pry open my dry bloodied lips i felt the pain deep in my body from this one word.
"Y/N" i heard the glass being shoved around on the earths floor now jumping over parts of the car now disappearing and reappearing of the sound and a loud impact.

"i'm here y/n i'm here can you see?"
the voice is familiar the soft voice that held me during the night, almost felt like sunas hands.

"no" my voice sounded as if i just woke up and had a bad case of a throat infection.
"that's okay..you're okay"

i'm in a dream i can't get out of it only seems that everything i do, lead up to this point.

this person pushed their forehead to mine planting a kiss against my bloodied head as they let out a soft "stay here..take care of that atsumu"  the tears the person was holding back as their voice broke above me.
the warm bloodied hands left my body once more as i heard their footsteps fade as the deep breath this person took, were they okay? what were they looking at to make their breath so shaken?
silence over fell the side of the abandoned road way, atsumu's groaning stopped, i knew i had to as well.
"NO STOP!! STOP IT! NO" a familiar voice screamed.
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" the voice broke and cracked.
suna has never screamed this way, osamu? aran?
encouraging myself to have the energy to finally have vision and see what is happening.
whimpers from the boy hears faintly.
i lifted my head from the ground feeling my dried blood crack and peel at my neck and chest, i could see the person who was helping me now being tormented with a knife as they were on their knees crying and begging for their life.

the person holding the knife didn't much speak a language i believe, grunts, mumbles.

another larger figure appeared next to the poor person who was about to be beheaded.
the shorter person wore a dirty plaid shirt, and that's all i could make out of him.
the taller one, wore overalls, who were also bloodied or dirty.