E i g h t

Right now you're gone. After osamus blunt rolling skills you where seeing patches.
All you could see was osamu laughing loudly.
You jumped at everything as suna went quiet.

"HEY. " you grabbed his knee "you okay-? Looks like somethin- wrong?"
He stuttered looking up at you with red eyes. Smiling slightly. As it faded quickly.
"Why the fuck there so many days in wesday "

You looked at osamu in confusion. "Wesday?"
"Wait. He's got a point.." osamu slowly started scratching his knee thinking about it.
"There is alot of letters in that bitch.. oh my god. What if we got sangwoo up in here!?"
Osamu jumped up in down as he sat criss cross.

"Atsumu??" You said laughing.
"Yes." Osamu got up now walking wobbily to the tent as he slowly started unzipping it. As atsumu was already leaving the tent.
"Woah. What happened to your face suna?" He said pointing over the fire.

Kiyoomi didn't move a inch. Just observing.

"Aha y/n fucked him u-p!" He said laughing grabbing at some canned food. Walking back to his seat on the ground.
Suna became oddly stiff. Sitting slumped over staring into the fire.
"What's wrong with you guys??" He asked grabbing a bottle of water.
"Oh. We're fine!" You said laughing a bit now crawling over to suna.

You sat down by him wanting him to hold you. You grabbed his arm wrapping it around your shoulder as you stared up at him. "Rin? Are you okay?"
"He- fine. He's worried about Wednesday" osamu said hitting the metal fan trying to open it.
"You- you- dumbass." You said laughing pointing at the caveman type osamu hitting the canned pineapples on a rock.
"A can opener—" you said slapping sunas thigh in laughter your cheeks hurting.
"What did you guys take?" Atsumu said sitting in a red chair now calming down watching the retards laugh.

"We smoked Weeeeeeeeeddd!!" Osamu said grabbing his cheeks and pushing his pointer fingers in his cheeks and pulling as he smiled.
"Wanna try some??" He pushed his burnt blunt to kiyoomi then to atsumu.
"Don't. Do that. "  Atsumu said grabbing the can from his twins hand.
A slight hiss coming from the grey haired twin. He grabbed the can with cat like reflexes scratching atsumus hand in the process. "NOOOO! MIN-e" his slight hiccups cutting his scolding short.

"I'm trying to help you! You whore!"he hissed louder than osamu did.

"KEEP It DOWN" a loud voice exiting one of the tents. Everyone went quiet. As only osamus tiny innocent hiccups came up.
Sunas stiffness now becoming him trying to sit up. He came to his knees now standing up. He raised his hand up above his head now letting out a ungodly groan. "Skin-nnyyy dipping!" He said now pulling at his shirt.

The fire cackles as everyone processed what what's coming out of rintaros mouth.

"Is he always like this?" Atsumu pointed across the fire as he struggled to take his black shirt off. "Don't- DONT bully him." You hissed struggling to get up aswell. You grabbed at his shirt pulling it off.

His large hand pushing your breast / shoulder away from him. "NO. St-op. Y/n won't -wont.. be happy" he stumbled.
"Is this sun-as first time being high.??" You laughed grabbing your knees.

"I w-Anna skinny dip." Osamu said leaving his can behind him now starting to take his pink slides off as he struggled to take his clothes off aswell.
"Come here osamu.." Atsumu groaned sitting up now grabbing at his shirt.
"Arms. " he said not wanting to do this. But was.
"Hu-h??" Osamus face lighting up red eyes wide. "Wh-at??"
"Lift your arms. " scoffing.
Osamus arms flung up like he was on a roller coaster ride now pulling his "guys wear pink too" shirt off throwing it to his spot on the ground where his dented can sat.

He ran to the dark water as you. Where trying to undress suna.
Kiyoomi now entering your tent as he wasn't dealing with the blame of this. He zipped the tent now saying "get that bread get that head. Then leave peace out. "

You where grabbing at sunas sweats struggling to hold him from the freezing dark water.
You had never seen him so hyper.

Osamu now running into the water struggling to run in the deep water as his black shorts now became soaked. Struggling to run farther in the water he fell face first making loud groans visible.
~~
He didn't come back up for a couple seconds. You slowly pushed rin to the ground. Now rushing into the water grabbing the face down osamu.
"15!!! DID YOU" his soft hiccup stoping his sentence of victory. "SEE?"

You pushed his shoulder pissed off having to be the mom friend while high. You walked back with your soaking socks now grabbing the pouting suna. "What's wrong with y-ou now?" You said standing next to him watching osamu start to go under the water trying to beat his 15 second record.

"What is he. Doing.." Atsumu said crossing his legs near the river bank. "Normally I'm like this. But seeing osamu like this. Is definitely gold.."

"Do you- think I ca-n dive here?" He said now looking into the deep dark water.

All you could feel was cold hands running up your thigh. As suna held into your thigh with a death grip. "Why. You guys are back.- and forth." You pushed suna off now pulling at his pants.

He struggled pushing you off screaming like a child holding his hand over himself screaming bloody murder.
"SUNA- SU-NA PLEASE!!" You grabbed his ruffled pants now fully ripping his pants off. He sat there in his grey undies curled up very offended.

"How- h-ow dare you" he said mouth wide. Eyes barely open.
"Jesus. " Atsumu laughed seeing a short woman pulling a middle blockers pants off.
~
"LOOK" osamu said now grabbing mud from he bottom of the river and holding it above him.
"OSAMU STO-P" you said slightly in the water. This mans was not about to eat it.
He isn't. He isn't... he is-

You rushed into the water grabbing his hand pulling it away from as some had already hit his face. You threw his hands into the water.
"That's! Tha- ISNT edible!!" You slowly walked back to atsumu.
As suna sat with his feet together studying the ground.

"Is- he okay?" Atsumu said shoving you to him.
"Pfft. I- I don't know" you shrugged now wanting him to come to you.
"Suna." You said holding your arms open as he was naked.
"N-o!" He said stumbling to his feet walking to you.
"He says no. Yet- here he comes"
He slowly crawled onto you almost pushing you into the water as he crawled ontop of you pushing you to your back.
He was now ontop of you as you tapped his back over and over.
"Rin- rintaro!" You said laughing.
"Y/n- this girl -was trying to undress me- I told her no. But she wouldn't-... wouldn't stop!" He pushed his face into your neck.

"I'm high- yet I'm sober. " you said laughing.

"Excuse me.."
You shot up. Well suna did. As atsumu turned around quickly.
"Excuse us. Who are you?" Atsumu said now crawling to his feet.