t w e l v e

you jumped up feeling only a bad feeling coming from those loud thuds.
shion trailed as you ripped the tent open. you ran past the burnt out fire pit
suna had atsumu pinned against the car door. as his back was pressed to the broken mirror as he threw him to the ground. now suna ontop of atsumu as atsumu was holding his face with his hands and suna kept hitting his arms as he was screaming.
you ran to kita and osamu. kita was pulling atsumu out from under suna as osamu was holding onto sunas hands pulling him off.

you ran to suna as you pushed his shoulders off. he was furious. you grabbed at his shirt as he almost trampled you trying to grab the sitting up atsumu.
you looked around seeing atsumu with a bloodied eye. as suna had a busted lip. once again. as if him getting one at the store wasn't enough.
"suna why do that that to atsumu." you grabbed sunas shirt pulling him down to you pointing at the bleeding atsumu.
"you don't beat your friends!" osamu let go of suna as he grabbed your hands.
"i'm sorry" he said looking down at you.
"don't apologize to me. apologize to atsumu." you said with a reddened face.

"i'm not apologizing to that dumbass after what he said about you" he said rudely as he towered over you looking at atsumu sitting in the rain.
"can we please all go our separate ways. and clam down. that's what you both need" kita held atsumus head as he was holding his face and the back of his head.
"atsumu. you're bleeding bad" kita said softly as he pushed him under the tarp. atsumu sat down in the barely wet chair. he had his head in hand. as his elbow rested on his leg.

he looked over to you. you could feel the rain dripping down your back. "come now" you said dragging suna by his hoodie as osamu was checking on his busted lip.
"what happened you two" kita said holding ice to atsumus bleeding head.
"i only saw you two leaning on the car. next thing i knew you grabbed atsumu hitting him" osamu said rushing to the table as a ice pack sat there that was for you.

"do you need this kita-san!" he said calmly.
"no use that on suna. where's the med kit?" he said turning around seeing atsumus forehead pouring in bright red blood.
"atsumu are you feeling okay" osamu said now walking over to the twin.
"he busted a blood vessel he's fine." kita grabbed at the bag under the drenched table as he unzipped it
he grabbed some gauges now pushing it to his swollen forehead. he slowly started wrapping his eye and forehead.

"do we have more of that." osamu said grabbing through the bag. "yes we do why it doesn't seem that bad the bloods stoppin-"
osamu cut him off pointing at sunas bleeding through his sweat pants of his thigh.
"suna! look what you two fucking did!" you observed both bleeding aching boys.
"how does one get so many cuts?" shion said grabbing some medical tape and large bandaids.
"that won't cover his thigh shion! get the bigger one from the car now" shion quickly pushed the bandages to sunas lap as shion rushed through the rain opening the cars back door as he dug into the car.

"i swear if you broke something. you're not playing any games for months" kita said wrapping atsumus head pressing at his wound
"kita-san. my finger hurts" he said holding up a purple turning finger. you grabbed at his red swollen middle finger. "suna! dumb slut!" osamu said rushing around the fire pit to him. the rain was starting to let up as only mist was barely coming down.
the heavy rain was going to return after its soft melodies.

"suna what happened jesus" you said holding his hand placing it softly on his knee as his other knee was twitching. he had a very large gash on his right thigh.
"here!" shion handed the med kit to kita. he shooed him away "help suna. suna!" shion had never heard kita like this he rushed to suna as you held his thigh.
he had his hand propped up. as he laid sluggish in the chair.

"suna stand up" you said grabbing his shoulder. he wobbled to his feet as he propped his long gashed leg out. "hold him" you said giving shion sunas arm around his shoulder.
you raised pulled down his sweats. down as his injured hand came down to you stopping you.
"suna i have to its fine" you said trying to comfort him as he stared down at you.
it hurt you to see him this way. he had a bloodied lip drooling down his chin as his eyes squinted down at you from the rain.