15

ext. tree stan

atsumu groaned as he swung towards me and away.

"atsumu are you okay" i came to my feet feeling my neck ache as i looked up at him.
"-dandy" his arms were crossed as he held his injured ribs, making a very painful face.
"um ah. let me find something" i grabbed the bag full of atsumu's findings from the car and threw it around my body now looking around.

i know being tied up by one ankle and being upside down was something.

"hurry up" he groaned slowly coming to a slower sway.
"i'm trying" i barked back now seeing the rope holding atsumu leading over the oak limb to another tree.

i walked under atsumu as his face was turning red, i grabbed at the thick rope.
it didn't seem like the rope was normal rope, more like a road you'd use for a boat.
"this really fucking hurts"
"i know i know-" i pulled at the rope once more but it was too tight because of his body weight.

"i'm gonna have to cut you down Tsumu" i quickly pulled the black sports bag off my shoulder now placing it on the ground, i rummaged through the thin fabric of the bag.

i pulled out multiple water bottles with little water, a shirt, lighter, and sunas beanie along with others belongings.
like; kitas rings, arans necklace that held a cross, osamus shattered phone.

i felt the sadness hit me strongly.

"anythin-g"
i looked up seeing atsumu not swinging but hanging, red shot face and looked like he was struggling to breathe or something.

my head quickly jerked up hearing some voices, i looked at atsumu who was looking around the open forest land for the voices.
"get me -.down!" he struggled to grab at his leg trying to pull himself up and out.
i grabbed the bottles off the leafy ground now standing up to see atsumu in distress.

"atsumu, where- are they?" i grabbed at the rope digging my fingers into the rope trying to untie the harsh not that wrapped around the tree and up.
the laughing and gibberish got louder, which meant they were closer.

i quickly looked up at him, i grabbed the bag to silence the clattering and quickly took off running in the way i thought was safe, atsumu screaming for me to come back.
i wish he wouldn't of screamed. i was only going to hide until it was safe.

but i guess, he thought other wise..
ext. woods
i kept rushing through the woods pushing past trees trying to keep my feet moving, i could hear his painful screaming for me to return echo the trees.
i quickly grabbed a tree pretty far from atsumu, maybe 50 yards.

i could barely see his body hanging, i had already grabbed onto a tree for support catching my breath, i felt as if my legs were gonna give out when i ran.
i felt my legs shaking and coming to my knees as i could hear atsumu now screaming in pain and crying out for me to help him.

my knees hit the tree stump, i felt my face scratching against the harsh, rough, and  jagged surface.
i didn't want to leave him, but it was him. or both of us. i will come back for him, he made it certain we'd find everyone, and i'm going to make sure he gets out alive.

i felt my heart sinking, aching, i could feel this lump in my throat of guilt.

hearing his last cry out for help but filled with anger, only for my name to be cut off, i could hear his breath leaving his body from the last hit he received.