t e n

go ahead read this cringey story

as you were walking out of the tent now walking away a bit. your period wasn't hevay today. to be honest you hadn't had to change a pad at all. you pulled your pants down softly now checking your unstained pad. you pulled it off now feeling nothing. 'my period ends quick sometimes just didn't think it would this time'

you walked quickly to osamus tent throwing the crumbled pad into the fire as it sizzled. you turned walking to osamus. you softly unzipped it as everything was pitch black.
"osamu." you said calmly now hearing the giggling from inside stop quickly. "who is it." osamu chirped.
"mac bola."
"really?" suna groaned now hearing the sleeping bags rustle. he unzipped it now revealing him smiling widely eyes wide. osamus eyes squinted as osamu was laying on his belly like a teenage girl. feet dangling behind him.
"hiii y/n" osamu chimed smiling looking back at you.

you crawled into sunas arms as he pulled you back. you paused zipping the tent up as he kept pulling for you to come to him. you did so. he pulled you to him as you tried to get away. he didn't allow it.
he held onto you as you layed on his belly. "suna-" you gasped as his death grip tightened.
"yes." he said softly releasing. you crawled away from between his inner legs.

"why are both of you in your undies" you said pointing to shirtless osamu. and just undies on suna.
"no reason." suna said smiling up at you.
"he missed his gurlll" he teased sitting up now looking directly at you.
"what do you mean he missed me?" you softly fell to your butt looking at the odd looking osamu.
"he was on the verge of! of! tears because you went to bed with sakusa." he laughed pointing at the pouting suna.
"y/nnn" he cried grabbing your thigh. "pay attention to meee" he groaned whimpering grabbing your ribs pulling you to him.

he turned quickly for someone who was high. flung you under him as he pushed through your legs and laid on you. "get a- room" he said slightly.
"suna! i know you missed me but calm down" you held on his back cradling him wrapping your legs around his waist.
"he never hugs me like that" osamu groaned looking at you deathly like.

"well. i have a pussy" you rubbed sunas back as he thrusted forward pushing his face into your neck as his thigh hit yours. "please don't dry hump" osamu said now grabbing sunas back pulling him from you.
you pulled back as he fought for life to cling to you. he was like a cat. his hands stuck to your back as it dug in his feet kicking.

osamu ripped him off now pulling suna to his lap his arms raised. as osamus where under his armpits. his hands flung up trying to grab at you again you laughed from his faces. osamu made a very serious determined look. suna looked like a lost child.
"haha i knew it!" osamu said now slapping sunas stomach.
"stop! don't man handle him" you grabbed his sides pulling him back as he crawled into your lap almost

"he's hAaaaAAaardddd" osamu said laughing.
"i am not" suna hissed
"yes you are!" he grabbed at his underwear pulling.
"osamu! stop! that's too far!" you grabbed sunas boxers pulling them back as osamu tried pulling them off.
"why not?? we've all seen it!" he said smiling chuckling as his eyes watered. red too.
"i haven't stop!" you shrieked as osamu let go.
"y/n i'm not hard. please save me" he groaned in sarcastic fear. or just, really really high.

"i know rin." you patted his head as he sunk his head into your chest.
"can you two literally- leave" osamu groaned putting on a hoodie. "why." suna said as his head was still dug into you.
"y'all not fucking in here" he barked now getting up.
he looked around as you started to lay down.
"can i watch?"
"EW WHAT THE FUCK NO GET OUT" you shrieked laughing.
"hey. you came in my tent." he barked back.

"i'm sleeping in your tent. " he said now walking out.
"you looked down and suna seeing his rosy cheeks now watching the opening of the tent zip up and now become a wall.

"y/n"
"yes suna?" you stroked his head.
"do you want to?" he grabbed at your sides as his head rested on your belly.
"suna- isn't that moving just too fast." you sighed rubbing him more.
his hand softly came down to your thigh as he rubbed it softly.
"yeah i know." he softly huffed now playing with your pants.
"but yes" you exhaled now sitting up.
"you do??"
"yes. " you grabbed his shoulders sitting him upwards.
"what do i need." he said looking around. "do you have a condom?" you said looking around the empty tent. "no." he said now frowning.

silence fell for a couple seconds. "just. pull out before that comes." you grabbed his hands looking at him in the eyes. "promise." you let out a deep breath.
"promis-e" he grabbed your neck kissing you softly. you kissed back.
"we- don't speak of this-." you kissed back as his lips left yours again. "promise" he pushed back his forehead to yours.
he slowly pushed his tongue into your mouth as you let him take the lead.

you pulled away. hands on his torso. "have you don't it before?" you said hinting at his boxers.
he shook his head now sitting back down. "i haven't. " he slowly looked at his boxers than you.
"i've never. either. " you grabbed his knee now starting to rub up to him more.
"you're making me hard-" he said boldly.
"i am?"
he grabbed your hands pushing you to your back as he rubbed your sides. you grabbed his abs feeling then you and down as he started stripping you.

he threw your hoodie off your shorts. now to your panties. "wait. arent you on your period.-" he said eyes squinting. "my period ends early. somtimes."

"oh." he grabbed your panties you grabbed his hands shrieking for a hault. he did so. "what?" he looked up to you.
"i don't want you to see me it's my first time." you grabbed your panties.
"why?" he looked at you oddly. "you're fine."
"you think so i don't. just. leave my panties on please."

he nodded. now grinding himself at your clit. making you grab at the sleeping bags.
he softly pushed your panties aside pushing st your entrance. you gasped he pushed his wet tip in softly.
"slow slow slow" you moaned holding your mouth a bit.

you gasped deeply and loudly as he pushed into you slowly.
"don't cum in me" you moaned lowly.
"i won't. i said i wouldn't " he grabbed your hips trying to get a feel. he pushed in. fully.
"can i move. is it comfortable?" he looked up at you red eyes and all.
"yes"
he softly pushed in. pulling out and pushing back in as you held your legs back. "too fast?" he asked holding you softly.
you shook your head whimpering as he slowly started to pick up the pace. you could feel yourself becoming more wet. more aroused.

"it feels good." he said softly. he held onto your hips delicately as he thrusted in and out now starting to speed up slightly. "stop stop."he slowed down as you grabbed his wrists that were placed on your hips.
"im sorry." he softly held his hands on your hips as your hands twitched holding tightly.

he leaned down kissing you. you kissed back with the strength you had to stay awake and to have sex.
he kissed you shoving his tongue in your mouth for comfort.
"are you not embarrassed?" you asked looking up.
"no because you can see- my. dick" he said calmly.
"oh." he softly pushed in a bit making you dig into his arms.
"im sorry. if we move it won't feel like this. it'll feel good." he said pulling his hands from your grasp. he placed his hands on your calves that where pressed to your side.

"i'm glad i lost it to you atleast" you groaned as he started picking up his pace. he thrusted in and out making you whimper. you grabbed his wrists tightening up now whimpering "i'm cumming. i'm i'm i'm cumming" you tightened up closing your eyes leaning back.
he grabbed your sides pushing his head into your stomach moaning in agony.

"what's. wrong-" you moaned loudly.
"it feels so good. i'm trying. not - to cum right here" he said breathing heavily.

a loud noise like crash coming from behind your head making you jump. grabbing his arms he jumped aswell. he looked into the tent wall looking for a explanation for this loud noise.
he paused from fucking you now looking around as some faded footsteps could visibly be heard.

he softly grabbed your ribs pushing into you more as he leaned down grabbing your face. "it's okay" he said calmly kissing your lips making you whimper into his mouth.
"shh. sh" his soft voice.
you stayed quiet as requested.

grrr i updated there. i'm tired goodnight.