s e v en

you softly sat in the back arms crossed wanting to get out.
suna rubbed his chin now looking around.
you sat down legs crossed sticking your tongue at osamu. who made faces back.

kita jogged to the back of the car now lifting the trunk up letting you and them out. "okay everybody there's six showers working right now. someone are going to have to wait"

you grabbed your bags and suna trailed now as you ran away from laughing suna to the bath house behind the gas station. osamu jogged with his towel trying to catch up.

lani now getting out with atsumu going to the back grabbing there bags. as kiyoomi walked to the building in disgust.

lani scoffed now walking infront of atsumu.

you walked in to reveal a weird bath house it wasn't dirty like the gas station. but it wasn't fancy. as your stomach kicked and you felt something.

couple moments passing osamu jumping in the shower closing the curtain turning the water on screaming.

"suna i'm gonna go get some pads i'll be back ok." you said now setting your bag on the bench.
"no it's okay i can go" he said now putting a arm infront wanting you to wash up.
"what do you want"
"no suna it's okay"
"let me" he said now puppy eyeing you.
"i just need some tampons. that's all"
"oh one last thing. what size pussy you wear?"

you blushed slightly. "ah. uh get normal" you slapped his shoulder now starting to get in the shower stripping throwing your clothes to the sink.

you felt so nice.

third person pov
suna started walking down around the ally of the old building. only cars passing every once and awhile.
his hands in his pockets. he pushed the door open now walking down the aisles.

until the very last one. a small section of woman's stuff. he looked through the panty liners. night pads. and grabbed tampons. "heavy?"
he grabbed two boxes looking at them. he set down the heavy written box now looking around for anything you'd like.

he felt bad you where hurting. he softly walked studying the store snacks.
he walked down the aisle in his own mind. he came across the bagged tiny donuts. he reached for them and headed to the counter.

"just this " he said softly digging for some money.

"are you with them college kids?" the man said leaning on the counter. "8,000 yen."
"actually we're all third years. not yet "

he scoffed a bit laughing.
suna backed up grabbing his stuff leaving the change of the ten yen.

he backed out with the bag now walking to the bath house.
as the showers filled the whole bath house. the mirrors fogged.
"hey y/n i'm back" he said now placing the bag on the sink her clothes sat.

back to your pov.
"thanks suna" you said now signaling for him to come closer. he did as you placed a kiss on his cheek.

he blushed leaning back.

as osamu exited the shower. and kita now entering. osamu wiping the mirror. towel around his waist. your head dangled out of the curtains.
"stoppp y/n!" he said stroking infront of your staring at osamu.
you closed the curtain now washing your hair.

"just go in" a faint voice whispered.

"no i'm gonna get in the shower. " another voice followed.
"i know now go GET IN THE SHOWER"
as a slight rustle followed like someone was being pushed.

you poked your head out the curtains revealing a wrestling osamu and suna. as osamu tried pushing him in your direction. and suna trying everything he could to not disturb you.