e l e v e n

you had your face pushed into sunas face. his forehead to yours. he was holding your face knowing you were slightly scared by the noise.
he rubbed your shoulders trying to calm you down. him still being inside you. he rubbed your sides down to your crotch. he was trying to comfort you.

you rubbed him back as his hand left your mouth from concealing any noises. he pushed his head into your neck breathing deeply. "gonna go see who's up this late okay. " he huffed.
you grabbed at his back your nails digging in to him. "no. whoever it is is gone now leave it be. please" he softly pulled himself from between your legs. he rubbed your thighs for your comfort.
"finish- atleast finish before you go." you didn't want him to leave. the noise wasn't good.
he turned back from looking at the zippers.
"fine. then i'm gonna see okay." he rubbed your knee that was bent.

you had your legs closed not wanting him leave. he rubbed down your thighs. you spreaded your legs. "are you sure?" he pushed between your legs, he grabbed your face leaning down to you as he held your cheeks. "it's nothing okay." you said holding his wrists.
"it didn't sound like nothing you know"
he slowly pulled his hand from your cheek and rubbed his way to his hard self. your face turned pale. you were ready. but also scared.
he pushed his tip at your clit looking up to make sure you're okay.

you were. you let go of his other hand as he placed it beside your ribs. he pushed himself in. now letting you surround him, his mouth dropped open. as he hadn't felt this before. "it's tighter?" he grabbed your sides as he pushed into you doing a slow stroke. his hand flung to his face he rubbed his whole face. over his eyes and mouth.
he held his mouth a couple strokes as you whimpered beneath him.

you had ahold of his ribs/shoulders. he let his wet hand go as his mouth was wide. he was enjoying himself. he bit his lip now grabbing your sides. he pushed his head down to you now placing his wet lips to yours.
you moaned into his mouth as his strokes got harder. you were struggling to kiss back.
he liked you moaning into his mouth.

you grabbed at his face as he kept placing small kisses on your moaning opening and closing mouth.
he thrusted once more as you started to orgasm. it was your first time and you were digging into his shoulders. leaving marks. so many marks.
he was kissing you more and more. he didn't want you moving. he wanted you to cum and take your mind off the noise.

you did so. you were cumming on him as he softly held your head. he cradled you softly holding your delicate head as your eyes rolled back. he kissed your chin as your life left your body.
he thrusted away as you were done because your eyes were now open.
he pulled away now sitting down facing you.
"suna?" you said leaning up. confused what's supposed to happen now.
he started to masterbate. you didn't know were to look.

"do you want to do it?" he said pausing himself.
"what do i do." you grabbed at him.
"just rub me up and down. twist a bit. NOT hard"
you grabbed his dick as it twitched in your hands. he put his hands behind him leaning back.
you continued to rub him as he softly moaned barely noticeable. "it feels better when someone else does it" you slowly started to speed up your rubbing as he would jerk. he was close.

he grabbed at himself now holding his dick now leaning over. he was breathing heavily. you didn't know what you did. but he was bent over. breathing hard as his nose started to stuff up.
"suna" you grabbed at his back as he whimpered.
"i'm ok." he raised up now revealing a lot of. um. semen in his hand as he twitched.
"cant leave evidence" he said breathing hard.

"were you gonna put that" "on osamus pillow duh" you went pale starting to giggle a bit. as he shook his head wiping his hand on a damp towel.
"so what now." you said covering your wet panties.
"well we get dressed"
you understood.
he turned around not taking his eyes off the zipper to the tent.
once more as he eyeballed.