𑁍𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4𑁍

𑁍𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

Were now walking down the streets with the ambiance still dark. The street light kept flickering while the others are completely out. I felt nervous as we walk in each block of the streets.

As we were walking down the streets, we stumble upon 5 people with deformed faces with disfigured look, looking at a TV with a blank stare.
"W-what are they?..." I asked. "That my little one, are the Viewers. People who got sucked in into the Signal Tower's control, making people like yourself, turn into deformed and disfigured creatures, making this whole city like a ghost town. But worry not, they won't attack us if their precious TV's are completely untouch and you know what happens if we do touch it." She giggled.

"Come quickly, we don't want the 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍 to be waiting. He can be....𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 at times." I nodded and kept on walking. Still, that name sounds familiar to me.... I don't know where.... But Im sure I heard it before...
I almost asked her about it but suddenly a man banging into the wooden door intensely surprised us.
"T-Teacher, what should we do?..." "Hmmm, how about you try to kill him off." "E-excuse me???" " Oh you heard me right dearie, since I can see small parts of your power, I want to see on how you fight a monster like him. I want to see how you are capable of surviving in this cruel world..." "I-" The man kept banging the door intensely and made a horrifying scream, "Come one little one, the clock is ticking..." "*Breathes in and out* O-okay..."

I calmly manipulated some waters, turning the water into a bow-like structure and frozed it completely. I summoned an arrow that was made into ice/crystals and calmly pointing at my target.

The man finally breaks the door and ran to me without hesitation. "I'm sorry sir... I know you've been suffering for how many years now... It is time to go home..." I shot him right through the heart, the man slowly loses his balance and falls into the ground without a single sound.

"Did you left him unconsicous? Honestly, I expected more- Little one are you even listen-" "He's dead.... I shot him right through the heart..." "Why?..." "Because he was suffering... And I want his death to be.... Peaceful..." I wiped away my tears and proceeded to walk to the last street. "Your a strange child, arent you little one. Very well..."

𑁍𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍
As they enetered the building, a man looked at them with a glare and saw everything, "Tch!...." Then teleported...

𑁍𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

As we enter the building, I cant shake of the pain of that man... "Oh little one, you can stop the whimpering and the cries." She smiled. I quickly wiped away the tears and calmed myself. We stopped in living room with the TV still on. "We here!" "Is this his place?..." "Of course my dear, after all he lives anywhere." She giggled. I just gave her a smile and waited for the Thin Man's arrival. Suddenly glitch-like man appeared out of nowhere but the structure changed when the TV's lighting points at him.

 Suddenly glitch-like man appeared out of nowhere but the structure changed when the TV's lighting points at him

"Finally, your here..."