☽︎᪥𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 36᪥☾︎

᪥𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅᪥

After a few viewers that tried to stop us later, we finally arrive at the entrance of the Tower.

I sighed in relief but the feeling of unease had only just began..... The kids looked at me and nodded in agreement, I took a deep breath and opened the door....

Once we've entered that tower... Theres no turning back now... As the atmosphere became..... suspiciously quiet.... But as quiet as it goes.... A music box playing in the background echoing throughout the tower....

We looked around and it was filled with mazes throughout every corridor, "Just perfect, how can we find him in this stupid mazes" Truls complained and grumbled.

I kept my composure as I thought to myself for a moment. I heard footsteps, like a child running through this hallways. I turned my back and saw the same boy that I saw earlier with the yellow raincoat girl, only that he's now alone.

I analyzed on what and where does he go in a situation like this. He stopped moving and observed the music box playing in the background. If it is fading away that means he's far away from the music but if the music had gone louder and closer, means he's almost out.

After that the boy faded like dust as I felt a tug on my shirt. "Y/N, what are you looking at?" Jennifor asked.

"I finally know on how we could find Mono, but first, can you please be quiet for a moment? I need yo do something" I politely asked them.

They nodded and kept quiet for a minute. I closed my eyes and analyzed on where the sounds are coming from.

My ears twitched as I heard the music getting louder on the right side of the hallway. "Yes! Come on!" I gestured the kids.

We ran to the right side of the hallway, we stopped as we kept analyzing the distance of the music. A few minutes passed, the music kept going louder and louder.

"Were almost there kids! This is our last stop, lets g-" Suddenly the walls and the ground shook together like crazy. We stop and the see the walls slowly decaying into the walls of flesh.

Eyes began to show as they looked at us with hatred. "Stop! Please I just want to see Mono! I need hi- UGH!!" I dropped to the floor and see blood coming as the pain tormented me even more worse than last time.

"ᵗ𝗵ᵉ𝗻 ˡ𝗲ᵃ𝘃ᵉ!!!" They roared as the walls  were coming at us. I set a circle barrier and shouted to get in quick. The kids quickly get in as I hold on into the circle barrier.

The walls crashed the barrier as it slowly cracks, I tried to hold in but the pain combined in as I lose my grip. "I c-cant hold them any longer!"

The walls bashed us and the barrier broke, the hit blew us away, making us dropped harshly into the ground. I screamed us the pain grew even worse.

"Y/N!!!" The kids ran up to me, Jennifor held me as for the boys tried to fight back the walls of flesh. "Y/N, we don't have much time! Go to the last door!" "B-but Jennifor-" "Dont worry, we'll take care of this."

As I slowly stood up while Jennifor ran up towards the boys. "Y/N go!!!" I nodded and quickly ran up to the last door.

The walls noticed me running up to the last door and they were furious. They chased me down like wild dogs as I kept running with a gruesome pain. I reached to the door but at the other side was bridge but the middle of it was broken, leaving me with a dead end.

I looked back and see the walls are almost catching up to me and no choice but to jump. But then saw the yellow raincoat girl, gesturing to hurry up and jump.

I ran up and had no choice but to jump, I jumped into the air and the girl grabbed my hand just in time.

I was relieved but was confused on why she didn't help me get up. She smiled and then laughed.....

"𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐎....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What-"
She slowly raised her hand and dropped me into the depths....
I was shocked and felt something familiar....

So this is what Mono was hiding....
I shouldn't have known....

As I closed my eyes, still falling into the abyss of nothingness....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
᪥𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?....᪥