𑁍𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18𑁍

𑁍𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

"Phew.... Thats was a close one. Are you okay Y/N?..." I asked Y/N. "Yeah, yeah Im fine...." As I heard her voice saddening. "Y/N.... Im so sorry... I shouldnt let them plan our date-" "Its because of my eye..." "W-what?..." "𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐄𝐘𝐄!" She cried out in anger. "This is why no one wants to be around with me.... Because my eyes can curse them with bad luck....Like this for example...."
"Y/N...." as I hold her cheeks while wiping her tears, ".....Let me see..." "What no, youll be cursed-!" "Ill be the judge of that..." I caressed her hair to the side and saw something extraordinary....

"Its.... Hideous...." I chuckled while I noticed her pouting, "Whats so funny?..." "I told you look pretty with both eyes..." As I kissed her forehead. She began to blushed hard. "D-do you think so?..." She stuttered. "Of course, here, let me pin it for you." I summoned a blue butterfly pin and pinned her hair to the side. "See, more beautiful than ever, my wildflower~💙" She covered her face.

"Also it is not a curse, you just got Complete heterochromia, means one iris is a different colour than the other. but still your more beautiful to me." I said seductively.

"Come on, I already prepared our second date." "Second date?..." "In case when our first date will be a big disaster like this one. Come on, my wildflower-" I carried her, "Lets go home...." She put her head into my shoulder and nodded. "Thats my girl, hang on tight-!"

We teleported from the school to our house. I put her down gently. She noticed the lights flickering in the balcony. "Lights?..." "Its part of the surprise, also here, I already set up your pajamas for our date." "A pajama date?..." I rolled my eyes and kissed her soft cheeks aggressively, "Stop asking questions or else Imma bite those soft cheeks of yours!" She burst out laughing, "Okay, okay, fine. Ill change while you get ready for our second date." She giggled.

𑁍𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

I went to the bathroom and change my dress into the clothes of what Mono gave me. "Oh its a....Robe?... Okay whats his plan this time." I went out of the room and went to the balcony. "Mono, Im done changing, so whats our new-"

 "Mono, Im done changing, so whats our new-"

"D-date..."

My face became flustered. "Finally your here." As I saw Mono wearing a robe like mine but black with a gold dragon design. And I noticed that hes not wearing any top shirt ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄, I began to blush madly. "Like what you see wildflower?  "S-shut up!" I gently hugged him while he laughed.
"Come on, our dinner is now ready." I saw our dinner and it was back ribs and a steak. "Wait, where did you get this?" I questioned. "Jennifor and Benny got it for us. Since the  school is still a war zone." I giggled. "Well then, lets eat our main dish before it gets cold." I smiled at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𑁍𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?...𑁍