𑁍𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6𑁍

𑁍𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍
"H-Huh!?" I blushed madly as he proceeds to hug me back tightly yet warm. "B-but Thin man, I thought you refused my g-" "Then I changed my mind, this girl had taken my interest very quickly, it's quite impressive for a human." He smiled at me while I blushed at him like a maniac. "Thank you for the gift that you have given me, you may leave now." "O-oh... Well thank you for your presence and taking my gift, we'll be going now,  come on children."  They walked out of the building, he smiled at me and I thought that this day couldn't get  any better.

"You may let me go now." "Huh?" "I said you may let me go now since they're gone." "Why?..." I let him go and got suspicious. "Because it was all an act." The room went silent... "YOU WHAT!?!?!" "Shhhh! Keep your voice down! Just wait here and I'll check if they're really gone, they can sometimes ease drop." "Oh no you dont!-" while grabbing his hand. "You have to explain to me of what you meant by "it was all an act" !"

He sighed "Fine, I used you so that the Teacher would leave me and even you alone. Because if I keep refusing, you two will be coming back here over and over again. I know I've been stuck on this hell of a  time paradox but I don't want anymore suffering! Happy!?" He said in an angry tone.

"Why are you angry! 𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔!" I responded back even more of an angry tone. "Im sorry okay! It's just that... *Sigh* It's... It's hard for me to explai-" we hear footsteps coming closer. "Are you two alright? I heard a ruckus up there." "Crap! Act naturally!"

As the footsteps comes even closer and heard a door opening, I panicked and accidentally kissed him in the cheek. "Is everything alr- Oh my!" The Teacher saw both of us hugging each other while the Thin man got flustered. "It seems that you two are a bit busy, I'll just leave you two some "alone time" goodbye~" and closes the door shut.

"Phew, that was a close one, don't you think Thin man? T-Thin man?" "Ahem" "O-Oh sorry." I backed out and gave him some space. I saw him touching his cheek and responded "W-Why did you kiss me in the cheek?..." "𝐖-𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐎 𝐈....𝐈...." "Ugh... Whatever." He grabbed a chalk and lined on the center of the room, "Your on left side of the room, while Im on the right side of the room... Now if you excuse me, I'll head out to find some food for the both of us... Just stay here and look out on any suspicious acts on the outside walls alright?..." I nodded in agreement. "Good..." And right there, he vanished into thin air... Like nothing happened... "What a jerk..." I went to the corner, slid myself into the floor making a knees positioned sitting and dozed off into the day...

𑁍𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗/𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

It was now nighttime and I arrive back just in time for dinner. "Hey sweetheart, I got us some.... Food for dinner..." I just saw the girl huddle up in the corner, sleeping peacefully. I sighed and walked towards the TV, I put my hand inside and took my old coat, I walked quietly towards her and put my old coat above her huddle up body, making a blanket to make her warm in the cold night. I slowly touched her hair then slowly towards her firm and soft cheeks...

"What a beauty..." I sighed in relief "I̸N̸D̸E̸E̸D̸, M̸O̸N̸O̸...." The moment I heard the voice, the atmosphere suddenly changed quickly.
I slowly stood up and looked behind, "What do you want... T̸H̸I̸N̸ M̸A̸N̸?..."