«39» Relax the mind

❦︎𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❦︎

Its nighttime and I can hardly breathe... I couldn't sleep tonight because of what happened on the tower.... And her.... I know she had forgiven me but myself can't....

I don't know why..... But my mistakes bothered me a lot lately.... After the incident, I can barely do anything... I can barely eat, sleep and stay active for the past days now.... Its a real suck up....

Suddenly I felt a hand caressing my cheek... I looked to my right and saw Y/N awake with worriedness in her eyes.... "My darling what's the matter?... Cant sleep again?..." "I suppose so..."

I got up and sat to the side of the bed, looking down...Y/N got up and sat beside me..."Is...Is it the incident?..." She leaned on my shoulder...

"Yes... Ever since that incident, suddenly I felt really bad for myself...I hurt you and the kids... I tried to isolate myself from the world.... And yet you came back to me like nothing's wrong.... Im a real failure at this point..."

"Mono-" As she stood up and sat on my lap, "You are not a failure, people intend to make mistakes but that doesnt mean you cant learn from it...." She massaged my hair, "I know, I know... But the feeling of it wont go away...."

Tears falling down on my face... Y/N looked at me as she puts her head into mine.... "How about... We relax your mind for a change?..." As she wiped my tears... "Like what?..." "Hmm....Like a lullaby?..." "I don't think that will work, Y/N" "Oh hush!"

She stood up and got back into the bed while signalling me to lay my head onto her lap... I sighed and layed my head....

"You ready Mono?..." "Fire away, my love..." Once she sang the lullaby a voice crack came out of her mouth as I laughed hard, she looked at me with embarrassment and gently slapped my head..

"Can I proceed with my lullaby now?" She looked at me with an angry smirk,  I nodded... She sang the lullaby and I couldnt believe my eyes....

(Y/N sang "La Vie En Rose")

Her voice was so gentle yet heart warming to hear.... I was dumbfounded by her voice... She smiled at me while she caressed my hair, making it harder to see her beautiful face as I closed my eyes in sleepiness....

I could hear her giggling and felt a peck in my forehead as she continued to sang the lullaby to make me calm even more.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
!𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎!
Hello everyone, I wanted to have a quick announcement before I leave. I wanted to make an Art Book here but I was too shy yet scared to do it. I don't if ya'll interested in it but would you like to see my art and ocs?...

«𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝»