☽︎᪥𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 37᪥☾︎

᪥𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅᪥
I opened my eyes slowly and didn't felt the ground touching but someone....Carrying me?....

I look behind me and saw the walls caught my fall, as they cried in pain and agony....

They whimpered as they let me down slowly into the ground... "P-Please m-miss.... H-help m-mono....." As they continued to cry more....

"H-He's been.... I-In p-pain lately...." They gently touched my scar, "L-Like you.....W-we don't want.... H-Him to suffer a-again...."

The walls calmed down and begged while crying in pain....

I looked at them and gently touched their flesh. "Then help me find him...." As I gave them a warm smile, the walls eyes lit up with hope and agreed to help....

"F-Follow me..." They moved, I nodded and proceeded to follow them, a few minutes pass, we stopped in front of the door with an eye carved into the center of it. But before I could enter I asked them on how was the gang then they gently responded, "O-Oh, we put t-them t-to sleep since they're k-kids...."

I sighed in relief and gently patted their flesh, "Thank you...." I opened the door and there I saw Mono..... Sitting in the corner, shivering and mumbling on something....

As I stepped in the door closes shut on its own, I tried to open it again and again but it wont budge.

"Its no use....Y/N.... It wont open unless my insanity had calmed down....."

He stood up slowly, he looked at me and saw my huge scar on my stomach, "Why are you here....?" "To save you..." "What CAN you save.....Im already too deep...."

"Mono," I slowly approached to him...."I know what happened..." As I gently touched his cheeks.... He grabbed my hand and hold it tightly...

Tears falling down his eyes and looked at me with agony, "Why does everyone leave me?....."

I kissed him as he kissed me back, I pecked his forehead and his cheeks to make him feel a bit better, "I know that you have some past relationships that you don't want to talk about...." As I massaged his hair, "But please, don't distance yourself from everyone, especially to me....."

I suddenly cried, "That time you left me alone, I didn't even care if I was about to die, but worried sick about you!...."

I sniffled, Mono puts his head into mine, "Im sorry.....It was not my intention to leave you like that....But I did that to keep you safe-"

I slapped his face and made him back up a bit, "Safe!? You left me in the rain, bleeding to death and thats what you call "safe"!?" I wiped my tears away.

"I deserved that....." "But I came, I came here because I love you from the bottom of my heart! My love for you is unconditional! Even with the pain that I went through, I still came!"

"I guess..... You wont forgive me this time...." I looked at him and approached to him, I sighed and grabbed his chin gently "I already have forgiven you from the start....But please....Promise me you wont leave me again...."

He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "I promise...." I smiled, "Good...."

The wound of my stomach started to heal itself and so does Mono's insanity.... The door opened by itself..

"Come on, lets go home shall we?" Mono gestured...I smiled, "Yes please..." As he hold my hand gently....

We walked together out of the room and on our way to the exit....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𑁍𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?....𑁍

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
Hello everyone, sorry that my story hasnt been updated because school projects and business in life.

Also Im back to drawing my ocs

This is my oc James, I know its off topic but I wanna share my art, its not finish yet but if it is done Imma share it to my lovely readers!☺️

Anyways Imma continue my oc, see ya!

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝