☽︎᪥𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 28᪥☾︎

᪥𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅᪥

We walked inside of the shop quietly, avoiding any obstacles that stands in our way. I walked quietly as a mouse while Mono, being a dork in my life, floats around like nothings gonna happen. "Hmmph, showing off your new skill again?" I whispered to him.
"*Chuckles* If you wanted to float so bad-" As he carry me into mid air, "You couldn't have asked" He smiled, I was about to smile back when big spikes almost pierced us, "LOOK OUT!!!" I screamed and tackled him down, "Mono are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah.... Ow, my back hurts"

"WHOS THERE!?" We gasped and quickly hide behind the boxes, he walked towards the trap that we almost got killed "Hmmm.... Maybe its just rats.... Oh well, time to cut some new victims!" He laughs evilly. "So thats the barber... Hes hair looks like a wig" "Shhh! Mono be quiet, he could hear us-" The Barber stopped at his tracks and turned around slowly. "You may come out now, TRESPASSERS"

"Oops..." I facepalm while Mono said that. We slowly got out of our hiding spot and approached to him slowly. "Who sent you here at my shop?..." He asked. "Um.... Its the Teacher, she wanted to ask why your cutting hairs all of a sudden-" "BECAUSE IT IS MY CHOICE!!!" He shouted at us.

Mono got in front while he puts me behind his back to protect me. "You see... Not long ago, people in this city loved to have a new haircut in each day of their lives.... But then when people became the viewers, I moved to the students who needed to have such a lovely haircut... They loved my work as a barber here.... But then they didnt pay attention to this shop anymore.... They have forgotten little ol me.... Especially my OLD FRIENDS....So I have planned to force them with ugly haircuts as MY REVENGE STARTING WITH YOU!!!"
He ran towards us with anger, we dodged his attack and ran the other way.

"Mono, don't hurt him, we need to calm him down, don't attack back!" He nodded and we stopped running and ran towards him, I froze the floors making the barber slip and fall with a critical hit. He groaned in pain. Mono unleashes the Dark chains of fate and pinned him down. "Wildflower, now's your chance to talk to him....WITH PROPER MANNERS" As he tightens it with force.

"Thank you.... Sir, please.... Why?...Why would you choose revenge?..." "Its.... Its.....Its because THEY BETRAYED ME!" Mono's eyes began to widen, "They betrayed me, they didn't even come to visit me whenever Im in a bad situation like this! THEY DIDNT COME FOR ME!!"

I looked to the side and saw Mono shivering while he's powers began to fade away, as he's chains began to loose force. The Barber broke the chains and took his weapon, a big pair of scissors was about to slash me in my very own eyes........I closed my eyes and smiled..... "I hope your happy, mister...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
᪥𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?....᪥