☽︎᪥𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 33᪥☾︎

᪥𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅᪥
I gasped while I woke up in terror as my eyes were falling down with tears.
"My child are you alright?.....Good thing I answered the door quickly, otherwise you'll be bleeding to death! The Teacher exclaimed.

"W-Where am I! W-where's Mono-! Agh!" I flinched as the pain tormented me. "Easy Y/N! Your still recovering from that wound on your stomach!"

Jennifor walked towards me, "What happened Y/N?.... You just left an hour ago and came back harshly wounded...."

"I......I don't know, we went to the park  and just hanged out, I asked him about the paper bag boy and the yellow raincoat girl and the next thing you know Im here all wounded...."

The room went silent... "W-What did you say?...." As the Teacher stuttered, " I asked him on who's the paper bag boy and the yellow raincoat?..."

Everyone was shocked yet horrified, "What's wrong?...." "This is what I feared...." As the Doctor comforted the Teacher. "Can anyone tell me on whats going on?..."

The Teacher wanted to speak but covered her mouth to prevent a single word out, the Doctor just looked down  while the kids got upset....

"Only he can tell you the truth...." The Teacher responded quietly.... "Then-" As I slowly got up from the bed, "Tell me, where is he? If you dont want to tell me the truth at least tell me where  he is.... Please...."

The Teacher sighed, "All I know is that....Whenever he's in a bad state.... He'd go to the Signal Tower...."

My eyes grew wide but shook it off, "Then Ill go there!" "But Y/N, your condition is severely bad especially when you go to the most dangerous territory like this! Y-You should take a rest-"

"NO! I DONT WANT TO REST! MONO IS IN THERE SUFFERING AT HIS OWN  TRAUMATIC MEMORIES, WHILE IM IN HERE WASTING MY TIME! IF YOU DONT WANT TO HELP THEN FINE! Its my mess to clean up...."

I took my clothes and some bandages outside of the emergency room. I wrapped my wound tightly and began to dress up. I took a huge puddle of water then froze to make it a walking stick for my wound.

I almost went out but the Teacher shouted my name- " Y/N wait!" She ran towards me and stopped at her tracks.

"If you want to go to the Signal Tower, I suggest a helping hand is needed, especially in this condition.." I looked behind the Teacher and saw Jennifor, Benny and Truls packed with supplies and weapons.

The Teacher hugged me and responded, "I know that I cant tell you the truth myself, but only he can...Please be careful at approaching him...." She lets go of me....

"I will... You ready?" "Of course we are!" They shouted. "Then lets go" We went out of the hospital but before I could close the door, I looked at the Teacher one last time before leaving....

"Oh and Teacher....Thank you for everything, mom.." As I closed the door...

᪥𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅᪥
I covered my mouth as I cried. The Doctor approached to me and comforted me... "God....Please guide and help them survive.... Who knows what will the Signal Tower do to this poor children..."
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𑁍𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?....𑁍