☽︎᪥𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 26᪥☾︎

᪥𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅᪥
I woke up around 5:00 in the morning as I stretched my body with ease. "*Yawn* Good morning...." I looked to the side of the bed and saw Mono sleeping adorably, I giggled and felt an arm hugging me, "Wildflower please go back to bed.... I want cuddles...." "*Giggles* Come on you lazy dork, no time to waste on our first ever mission together!" As I screamed with joy. "Isn't that a bit too early for that?..." "Come on! The Teacher trained us for-" " 1 year and 5 months, yeah yeah....*Yawn*" As he stretched his back and got up, "You sure are one cheery flower today" He chuckled and kissed me.

I giggled, "Now, Ill prepare the clothes, while you prepare our breakfast" "Yes ma'am" he responded.

᪥𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅᪥
Y/N and Mono are chilling at an abandon building next to the school premises. Y/N was sitting on a big rock while Mono was floating in mid air, practicing his new skill. "Show off" Y/N said to Mono, He chuckled. The Teacher had finally arrived with the kids and the Doctor...

"My, my...."

"I see that my top students are early today

"I see that my top students are early today..."

᪥𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅᪥

"Sorry, its just that Im too excited for our real challenge!" I jumped with glee. "She's been giddy since she woke up" Mono said while he stopped floating. "So what's our first mission?" I asked to the Teacher. "Your mission is to stop the Barber from making my students go bald with bleeding scalps"
"The Barber?" "With bleeding scalps?... Don't tell me truls got one too" He snickered while he holds his laughter from bursting out.

Truls comes in front and turned around, revealing his bald spot and a bit of bleeding. I was terrified  while Mono laughed like a maniac. I looked at him with a glare while he coughed, "*Ahem* I mean Im so sorry....*snickered* Is just that the Barber did so well that he matched it with your face" He wheezed like a kettle.

"JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU ARRIVED AT THAT HELL OF A BARBER SHOP OF HIS AND TASTE THE FURY OF BEING BALD!" "Y̸O̸U̸ L̸I̸T̸T̸L̸E̸-!"

"ENOUGH!!!" I shouted, "*Sigh* You two are gonna be the death of me, anyways, is the Barber one of your friends?..." The Teacher and the Doctor looked down at each other. "WERE friends... *Sigh* Since no one got interested on cutting their hairs or maybe even styling it, he began to isolate himself in his own shop and whoever trespasses his property, they'd be sentenced to death...." while the Teacher nodded his words.

"So you have to approach to him very carefully and find out why he'd be cutting hairs all of sudden." I nodded, "We wont let you down! Mono? You ready?" As I looked behind to see Mono holding a beat up Truls, he dropped Truls to the floor and came towards me, "I was born ready" As he kissed me in the cheek.

"Good, Jennifor would lead you two to the barber shop and make sure to keep an eye on something suspicious while your in there"

"Yes ma'am!" We responded and we quickly left....

Hello everyone, heres the separate versions of Y/N and Mono. I may also turned their age into 20's so I hope you enjoy the new concepts!😉

 I may also turned their age into 20's so I hope you enjoy the new concepts!😉

᪥𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
᪥𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?...᪥