Prologue

*Narrator's POV*

*Narrator's POV*

"Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far, away, the King and Queen were blessed with a beautiful baby girl.
And throughout the land, everyone was happy...

Until the sun went down, and they saw that their daughter was cursed with a frightful enchantment that took hold of each and every night."

"Desperate, they sought the help of a Fairy Godmother, the same one who had taken them to safety during the tragedy that had befallen the kingdom of Swan Lake."

"She had them lock the young Princess away in a tower there to await the kiss of a handsome Prince Charming."

A knight in shining armour rode on the back of a white stallion on his way to the tower where there, lays the fair Princess Fiona. "It was he who would chance the perilous journey through blistering cold and scorching dessert, traveling for many days and nights, risking life and limb to reach the dragon's keep."

Once the knight had swung his way across the hot steaming lava that lay below, he jumped down and walked through the un-guarded entrance. "For he was the bravest-" He removed his helmet and hairnet. "-and most handsome..." He flipped his hair for a dramatic effect, showing a dashing smile to absolutely no one in particular. "...in all the land."

His name was none other than Prince Charming.

He started walking down the empty halls and staircase towards Princess Fiona's room, unaware of what surprise awaits him. "And it was destiny that his kiss..." He took a pause so he could spray his mouth with whatever substance was inside a perfume bottle, before resuming. "...would break the dreaded curse."

"He alone would climb to the highest room of the tallest tower to enter the Princess's chambers..." Once he reached the room Princess Fiona had once occupied, he opened the door and soundlessly made his way towards where he could see a shadow of a figure he assumes is Princess Fiona. "...cross the room to her sleeping silhouette, pull back the gossamer curtains to find her..."

As soon as Prince Charming pulled back the curtains, he gasped loudly in horror when his eyes fell upon The Big Bad Wolf relaxing on the bed instead of Princess Fiona, casually reading a book called 'Pork Illustrated - Bacon In The Sun' with a bag of empty packet of bacon flavoured hot 'n' spicy fried pork rings laying beside him.

The Big Bad Wolf looked away from the book to Prince Charming

The Big Bad Wolf looked away from the book to Prince Charming. "What?"

Prince Charming hesitated, looking at The Big Bad Wolf unsure. "Princess...Fiona?..."

"No!" The Big Bad Wolf yelled.

Prince Charming sighed in relief. "Oh, thank heavens." He looked at The Big Bad Wolf and demanded answers about Princess Fiona's whereabouts. "Where is she?"

"She's on her honeymoon." The Big Bad Wolf responded casually.

"Honeymoon?" He asked in disbelief. "With whom?"

And that my friends, is where our sequel to Shrek: Once Upon A True Love's Kiss, truly begins~