Chapter 08: The Fairy Godmother's Office!

*Willow's/Anastasia's POV*

We were walking through the woods heading to Fairy Godmother's office, as much as I didn't want to after seeing her littler performance last night. Not to mention this bad vibe radiating from her when I saw her advertisement, and when she made an appearance in Fiona's room last night.

Am I the only one who can feel that something doesn't feel right with her? Or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Puss In Boots sat on Shrek's left shoulder, whispering to Shrek and Alice while Zero and I were walking behind them with Donkey in between us.

Donkey and Zero glared at Shrek's and Puss In Boots' back. Shrek glanced our way and said "No, really?" before turning away.

I glanced at Zero, then to Alice, then back at Zero again. Something must have happened between the two of them last night for Zero to act out of character like this. "Zero, you know Alice has a weakness for cute animals, right? I have a feeling he won't do what he did to Shrek earlier again, so stop glaring at him, otherwise you'll start showing your real age on your face...whatever it is."

He started laughing awkwardly. "I'm not jealous about some talking cat taking all the attention from Alice." He shook his head. "Nope, totally not jealous at all."

I smirked. "Okay, whatever you say."

Zero sighed in relief. "Phew."

I stifled a laugh. "I never said you were jealous though."

Zero's face was as red as a tomato and opened his mouth to say something but didn't end up say anything because Shrek, Puss In Boots, and Alice stopped next to a tree, looking straight ahead at something.

Once we caught up with them, we stood next to them and saw Fairy Godmother's so called 'office' which looked like a cottage from what we saw inside the pink bubble earlier.

I shrugged. "What do you know? It's just a plain old cottage. That's probably where she lives, too."

"Er, Willow?"

I looked at Zero. "Yeah? What's up, Zero?"

"Oh, I don't know....maybe that ginormous building behind that cottage over there?"

Alice glanced at me. "In other words, look up, idiot."

I started laughing. "What? I think you guys have finally lost it. There's nothing but a bunch of tress behind that-" Alice moved my head up a little and forced me to look at the ginormous building behind the cottage. "Oh my..."

"Dummy." Alice muttered under her breath.

I glared at her. "Rudeness."

Donkey looked frightened and shook his head. "Oh, no, that's the old keebler's place. Let's back away slowly."

"That's The Fairy Godmother's cottage." Puss In Boots pointed out. Funny, I said the a fact same thing earlier. "She's the largest producer of hexes and potions in the whole kingdom."

"Then why don't we pop in for a spell?" Shrek asked but then started laughing at his own question. "Ahaha! 'Spell'!" Shrek, Puss In Boots, and Alice all laughed at his joke and walked ahead.

"He makes me laugh." Puss In Boots said in between laughing. Donkey, Zero and I followed them from behind, walking down the hill towards the cottage.

Donkey and Zero glared at them again.
"We are so having a talk later." I whispered to Zero, making sure no one was listening.

He pretended to look confused. "What do you mean?" I looked at him as if to say 'Seriously?'. He sighed and nodded in defeat.