Final Chapter: Livin' La Vida Loca ~ The End!

*Willow's/Anastasia's POV*

"Uno, dos, cuatro, hit it!" Donkey yelled as soon as he jumped on stage.

Fireworks lit up the sky in various different colours, lighting up the place. Everyone started cheering and clapping, amazed by the display. I even stopped to take a look at it myself and felt the biggest smile spread across my face. Alice and Zero stopped next to me and looked at the firework display in awe.

Alice tilted her head. "I didn't know they had fireworks here."

I shrugged. "Guess you learn something new everyday, huh?"

Zero wrapped an arm round Alice's waist and kissed her cheek. "Come on, let's watch the guys perform." We looked at the stage together and saw Puss In Boots and Donkey being lifted onto two small podiums while Puss In Boots tapped one of his boots to the beat.

Donkey crossed his front legs and nodded. "Puss and Donkey, ya'll."

Donkey: 🎶She's into superstition
Black cats and voodoo dolls🎶
"Sing it, Puss!"

Puss In Boots: 🎶I feel a premonition
That girls gonna make me fall🎶

Puss In Boots pointed to a black cat and fell dramatically off stage. What was surprising was that The Big Bad Wolf played the mandolin, and he was very good at it.

Either way, I happily danced with Alice and Zero, even though I suck at it, but who cares, right? It's a party, and I finally get to be a part of it and have fun, too!

Donkey jumped off the podium and stood next to Puss In Boots. "Here we go!"

Puss In Boots: 🎶She's into new sensations
New kicks on the candlelight🎶

Fiona held uncle Harold in the palm of her hands and swayed back and forth with him. Shrek danced with aunt Lillian and twirled her around, while aunt Ella and uncle Connor flew up and danced together in the air. Pinocchio even did some disco dancing as well.

Everyone had the biggest smiles on their faces and having fun.

Together: 🎶She's got a new addiction
For every day and night
She'll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain🎶

Puss In Boots took his hat and cape off and sat on the chair that somehow appeared in the middle of the stage. He pulled a plug and let it spray water all over him for a dramatic effect.

Gingy danced in the air with Tinkerbell, then she used her pixie dust and flew him down to the piano so he can do a little dance on it on his own.

Together: 🎶She'll make you live her crazy life🎶

Puss In Boots: 🎶But she'll take away the pain🎶

Together: 🎶Like a bullet to your brain!🎶

"Come on!"

Together: 🎶Upside inside out🎶
🎶Livin' la Vida loca🎶

Doris saw Prince Charming, who is apparently still here, and literally jumped on him. "Hey, gorgeous!"