Chapter 05: Everything Will Be Okay!

*Willow's/Anastasia's POV*

I followed after Fiona because I wanted to comfort her as a friend should do when the other is upset. Plus, it was extremely awkward at the dinner table, even though I did find King Harold's and Shrek's little rivalry hilarious!

I stood in front of Fiona's bedroom door and saw the 'Keep Out!' sign on it, but decided to ignore it and slowly open the door and entered her room. I saw her standing on the balcony and leaning over the edge, sobbing.

I was about to go over there and comfort her, but bubbles started to appear around her and warning signs started going off in my head, telling me to run and hide from who ever is coming.

So, I decided listen to the warning signs in my head and quickly hid under her bed. I couldn't help but take a peak, trying not to make a sound or any indication whatsoever to say that I'm here.

I heard a voice of a woman singing, but couldn't see who it is.

🎶You're fallen tears have called to me
So, here comes my sweet remedy🎶

🎶I know what every Princess needs
For her to live happily...🎶

The voice stopped singing and gasped the same time Fiona did. I heard the sound of a bubble pop and tried to take a closer look at who it is.

"Oh, my dear. Oh, look at you." The woman laughed a little. "You're all, um...grown up."

"Um, who are you?" Fiona asked.
"Oh, sweet pea!" The lady chuckled. "I'm your Fairy Godmother."

Say what now?

I took a closer look from under the bed as quietly as I could, and sure enough, the woman who just sang was the same woman I saw on that billboard on the way here.

The Fairy Godmother.

But then...why is my head still giving me warning signs to leave while I still can? What's so bad about this woman?

Then again, I also had that same off feeling about her when all I did was look at her advertisement on that billboard...

"I have a fairy godmother?" Fiona asked, confused.

Fairy Godmother put her finger to Fiona's lips. "Shush, shush, shush." She placed her hand on Fiona's left shoulder and smiled while holding her wand in her left hand. "Now, don't worry. I'm here to make it all better."

She held her hand out for Fiona to take, who slowly took it hesitantly. "With just a..."

She spun Fiona inside the bedroom and started singing again. I hid further away under the bed so I wouldn't get spotted by Fairy Godmother.

🎶Wave of my magic wand
Your troubles will soon be gone
With a flick of the wrist and just a flash
You'll land a Prince with a ton of cash🎶

She pointed her wand at Fiona's hands and lots of gold coins appeared magically. She pointed her wand at one of Fiona's wardrobes and the doors opened with a lot of mice working inside.