Chapter 14: The Underground Rescue Mission!

(A/N: Willow's/Anastasia's outfit for the ball, including her golden heart shaped locket)

(A/N: Alice's/Felicity's outfit for the ball)

*Alice's/Felicity's POV*

Once Fiona and I were ready, I left to find Willow. Neither Zero, Donkey, Puss In Boots, nor Shrek, have made it back yet, and the balls is about to start.

"Alice!"

I turned round to find Willow running up to me. "Willow, slow down or you'll-" She stepped on the front of her dress and fell flat on her face. "-fall..."

I shook my head and walked over to her. "Idiot, you're always so clumsy. Honestly, I don't know how you'll cope without Zero and I." I held my hand out for her to take and helped up get up off the floor.

She dusted down her dress and readjusted her flower crown. "That's why I've trying to look for you. I tried Fiona's room first, but she said you already went looking for me. Anyway, do you think we should go look for them?"

I chuckled. "Well, obviously. It doesn't feel right being here without any of them."

Willow grinned. "Good, because I was thinking the same thing. It's not like we're needed here anyway, because it's Fiona's ball which was meant to celebrate her marriage to Shrek, but Shrek isn't even here."

I smirked. "Exactly. Now, let's go before anyone notices we've left." We picked up the front of our dresses and started running out of the castle through the back. "By the way, that dress looks super cute on you~"

She chuckled. "Thanks, you know how much I hate anything girly full stop, but I'll make this dress an exception. Also, you look amazing in that dress. It actually does make you look like a fairy."