Apocalypse - Idea : Me

(WARNING: Anxiety- Not sure if thats a warning)

(SHIPS- Dreamnotfound/Karlnapity/SkepHalo)

(FOR STORY, people who live together-   Dream/SapNap, George/Karl/Bad, Quackity/Skeppy)

     -3rd person-

      It was almost the day that Karl, SapNap, Quackity, Bad, Skeppy, George, and Dream met up, in person!
      SapNap and Dream were leaving tomorrow, Karl, George and Bad leave the next day, while Skeppy and Quack left a few days after Karl, George and Bad.

        -SapNap PoV-

   Dream and I couldnt believe that the trip the 7 of us planned was starting tomorrow, well for me and him at least..

     Dream was in his room almost done with his suit case, it looked like it could hold a pillow. I havent even started packing.. Probably a bad thing to be adicted to twitter and insta.

    Thats when Dream walked in on a empty suit case, and me laying in bed on top of the grey-blue blankets of mine.

  "SapNap, what the hell?" He yelled and made me jump, I havent heard him yell since two weeks ago..

   "What!?" I jumped out of bed and stared him in the eyes. Even though Ive lived with him for what felt like 3 years, he was still pretty intimidating..

   "Pack your fricking bags." He kicked at the suit case, empty of any luggage. "Idiot.."

        I stood up and looked away from Dream and at the empty bag. Luckily, Dream left the room and left me to pack, unbothered. Thats when I jammed all the necessities I would need in New York City...

                         256 words