Apocalypse

(I FINALLY POSTED- AGHHH) SapNap's PoV

Quackity and I were watching the zombies hoarding the streets, Dream and George were trying to figure 0ut things with the staff of the hotel, and strangers are helping eachother board up the front of the place..

"Man.. How many zombies are in the world ya think?" Quackity looked away from the window, and up at me.

"I'm.. Not sure Quackity.. I'm not good at math" I said looked up at him wirh an obvious emotion.

We looked back down to the window in silence, until Karl came-

"SapNap? Quackity- Oh- you guys are here..." He looked down like he was scared, Karl seems the most scared out of anyone, and even more worried about Quackity and I..

"You seem worried.." I let the words slip out by accident, Karl looked up from the ground, and half-smiled.

"I..I fine.." He sighed, "Just worried about you guys..!" He didn't sound happy, at all..

Quackity finally put in a word, "Hug?" He seemed worried for Karl

Karl immediately ran to Quackity and hugged him, he looked up at me from above the short boy, he signalled me to come and hug too..

I walked up behind Karl and higged him from behind, it was Me, Karl, ans Quackity.. This felt good.. Comforting.. Perfect...

I jumped at an oddly familiar, "Aww" and "OTP" come put of two peoples mouths, I turned around to see Skeppy, Bad, George and Dream all huddled in the doorway.

I blushed a bit and nugged Karl, signaling him to turn around and turn pink from realizing his friends were watching, Quackity turned around and smiled, "Guys!" He broke the hug, tripping Karl onto the floor, with me tripping a bit but steading.

All three of us laughed, soon the other four joined.

George PoV
All of us were laughing super hard.

Dream, (Of course-) was wheezing like the tea kettle he was.. Annoying, wheezing, and hot...-

I blushed at the thought I just had.. "Wtf.....?" I repeated in my head, sure we flirted, a lot... BUT that was all just joking around.. R-Right..?

....Holy, shit....
...I'm in love with Dream...

These words replaced any thoughts in my head at that moment, I was blushing in reality, did I want to? Not at all.. Especially since Dream was the one to notice and pull me over away from the group..

"George..? Are you okay..? You're... blushing.." He seemed kinda annoyed at the end of his sentence.. He almost was never annoyed..

"I-I'm fine.. W-Wait- Im blushing..?!" I blushed harder and realized the reason I was blushing is standing right in front of me..

"Yeah.. Why're you blushing..?" He kinda seemed nervous as if he didnt want to know..

I blinked at him, like seriously, the person that I'm blushing about is asking me why.

I sighed and finally came up with something, " I was, uh, seeing who would be the cutest couple!" He looked confused, probably why I was blushing, "Why wo-" I sighed interupting his sentence, "Okay, I thought about you Dre-" I stopped myself, but a little too late.. He was staring at me, blushing from what I saw

He laughed, "George, you can tell me if you like me or not, even if I didn't love you too I would still like to be friends.." I perked up when zi realized he said "Even if I didnt love you" I looked up at him, he was smiling

"Did.. you say.. If I didnt love you..?" I stuttered out getting his attention.

"Uh-" he sighed. "Yeah.. Yep.." He looked down, at me smiling..

I laughed a bit, "Does this mean.. We're a.. Thing..?" I was kinda confused on what this meant..

"I guess.." He smiled, he made me feel safe, and sane with his ear to ear smile..

[<><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><>]
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖🤍🖤
HELLO
Sorry I haven't been posting.......Again 😅😓
I really appreciate the support, and the views! I might make fan art for this soon.. So, look foward to that, comment on paragraphs that you want to see as a fan art
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖🤍🖤
AlmonLemon