Apocalypse

(I dunno why I already am posting this one chapter :') )

     -Dream PoV-

   I struggled to get out of bed, it felt too early.. Scratch that- it IS too early. 6:45 to be exact..

   I finally got myself up off my bed, I took out some clothing, a lime green hoodie with a pair of ripped jeans.

   I finally finished getting dressed, still slightly tired, I managed to reach SapNap's room, still stubbling a bit I opened the door.

    Of course.. He's still sleeping, he's a mess too.. I walked in his room and pulled him off the bed, waking him up from the fall.

    "wHat The HEll dReam!?" His voice cracked making me laugh a bit but helped him up.

    "Its 6:50 am.. We leave the house in 20 minutes Sap." I started walking out of his room so he could get dressed, I didnt want to seem to be a burden to his personal space.

    -Time skip-

   I stopped the car at the airport, our flight takes off in about 45-50 minutes.
We gwt out of the car, taking our luggage in.

     -Time skip again on the airplane-
             <Hate myself for doing two>

    We finally sat down and as soon as we sat SapNap already took out a neck pillow and started to go to sleep. I wasnt tired, so I took out my phone.. And immediately got a notification.

    'WARNING- VIRUS MAY BE FOUNDED IN CHINA - MAKES PEOPLE RABID - ZOMBIE-LIKE'

      I immediately swipe it out.. "P-Probably fake news.." I stuttered from my tiredness.. (Is that even a word??) I fell asleep as soon as I put my phone down..

     -TIME SKIP *IN NYC*-

         "FINALLY!" SapNap yelled and made me jump a bit. "Sorry dude- Im just so happy we're already here!"

   I smiled a bit pulling my phone out after hearing another ping. We both look at it.

   "WARNING- VIRUS FOUND IN WASHINGTON DC - ZOMBIE LIKE PEOPLE-"

      We look at eachother and laugh a bit out of nervousness and confusion. I swipe it out, we had almost reached the hotel it was around the corner luckily.

        -Inside the hotel after signing in-

              SapNap rushed and jumped on his bed, there were two so he had his and I had mine, each room had two of course.

   "Oh my god- just unpack already!" I sighed tossing his luggage on the ground and kicking it.

      He sat up and grabbed it. "Fine. Fine. Fine." He groaned picking it up and putting it in a corner next to his bed. "Perfect fit." He looked at me as I set a few soaps in the bathroom labeled with "DREAM'S"

    "Mine." I said giving SapNap a glare. He seemed intimated and slightly scared so I walked put and went back on my phone realizing it was now 8:57.

    "Its 9:00 pm.. We should probably get to bed.." I tiredly spoke out, im suprised I was tired since I slept on the plane.

      "You dont have to tell me twice." He was already in pjs somehow-(I dunno how doe- I aint explaining the math for you) He was under the covers by now.

                   We slept, awaiting to see Bad, Karl, and George tomorrow....

                           538 WORDS

[]<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>[]

      Thank you for the views, I never really expected anyone to see this, so thanks, Imma try to make a chapter daily.. Thanks again ❤❤

     I dunno why I made a second one in the same day as another but I just did. I was in the mood to write so I did.. 😐😑😐😑😐

        Thank you for reading this chapter (And hopefully the others)          ❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖🖤🤍
    - AlmonLemon