Apocalypse

(Thank you for so many views-)

    They both read in their minds,
"INFECTION -DO NOT TRAVEL-"

    Karl and Bad looked up at eachother worried. Immediately, Karl texted Quackity-

     🐤Quackity

                                        Quackity? Are    
                           you on the plane??

Yeah why do you ask?

                                 No reason.. Just
                                         wondering
Kk.

     Skeppy texted Bad before Bad could text him..

      ❤Bad

                                       Bad?? Are you
                                       there??
Yeah! Are you
on the plane?  
                                                Yeah, I got a   
                        notification. Did you too?

Yep, at least youre on
the plane already!
                                                              Yeah,
                          anyways- text you later?

Sure :)

-----------<><><><><><><><><><>------------

Bad and Karl sighed in relief. They layed down on the floor and laughed it off..

     A few hours passed and they eventually fell asleep...

     >The next day | 5:07 a.m.<

Karl woke up to the sound of someone walking, he shot up to see SapNap walking around trying to calm down. He was pasing back and fourth.

  "SapNap..?" A tired Karl stood up to look at the worried man..

   SapNap stopped dead in his tracks and looked at the sleepy boy, it was blurry because of his tears but he could make out Karl.

     "Sorry- Did I wake you..?" The boy sounded sad, anxious, and worried..

  Karl walked over to SapNap and hugged him. "No, but whats wrong..?" He looked up at SapNap's tear filled eyes..

       "I-I got this news thing- it said no more planes leaving or boarding passengers-" Karl smiled and laughed a bit, leaving the upset boy confused.

   "Bad got that notification too, don't worry, Quackity and Skeppy are already on the plane, they'll probably get here in about an hour or less.."

  SapNap smiled and hugged Karl back he calmed down a lot more, Karl could tell.

     They both decided to wait out the two boy's arrival.. And soon enough, Skeppy and Quackity came.

   "Heyy, maridos (Translation: Heyy, Husbands)!" The trio hugged as Skeppy rolled his eyes.

    Skeppy tossed Quackity's bag in a corner along with his own and teased,  "Okay, are you guys done kissing now?"

  The trio immediately separated after the statement had "kissing" in it.

   Bad woke up, and blinked until he could see out of his morning eyes, "Skeppy? Skeppy!" He jumped up in excitement and ran to his best friend and they higged eachother.

   "Bad! Hey!" He sounded happy too, eventually they woke up George and Dream and they all said their "Hey"s and "Hello"s.

    Bad, Karl, and SapNap seemed more  worried than George and Dream. Of course the duo questioned it, but Skeppy and Quackity looked a bit worried too, their reason was, "Our airport closed after we took off and the airport we left had closed after everyone was put outside.." Obviously its a pretty good reason..

    George and Dream were confused in all this, of course they didnt believe in zombies coming to life, or walking outside in 5 minutes, they were questioning how Bad could fall for it so easily, how they all could fall for it..

   George and Dream denied the news, "Fake", "Ridiculous", or laughing it off was what their actions were to these articles and shows.

   Bad and Skeppy were in their own place now, Skeppy seemed happy to get away from Quackity. Bad couldn't blame him either.

Karl, SapNap, and Quackity were in their room too, they were cuddling with eachother, of course they said, "No homo" each of them did.. Karl was the one to fall asleep, not Quackity nor SapNap fell asleep after they just played around with Karl's hair..

Dream and George were in bed sitting up against the headboard, watching the TV. They flipped through some new broadcasts, "Zombies!", "Could this be the Apocalypse?!", "Virus founded!", they brushed it off bit seemed a bit worried after flipping almost all the news channels, and only seeing the "Zombie Virus"..

[]<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>[]

Hey guys!!

Sorry if my chapters seem a little short! And sorry I posted a little later than usual! I hope youre enjoying the chapters so far!

    Thank you for the views too! I never expected anyone the read this story, really! Thank you for your support and reading these chapters :)
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💖

-AlmonLemon