Apocalypse

-The next day- 12:24 (Daytime) -

   Bad seemed like he couldnt wait for tomorrow,  he really wanted to see Skeppy in person and not on FaceTime, or face cam.

   Same with SapNap and Karl, as much as Karl already had met up with Quackity,  he misses it. And SapNap? He wants to meet up for the same reason as Bad, and as happy as Karl and SapNap are together.. They want Quackity there too, they kinda feel incomplete without him..

  Dream and George? They're in the other room playing video games-

   "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KEEP WINNING?!" George made everyone except Dream jump. The others shuffled to the doorway to look at the two playing together.

   "I dunno," Dream was smiling, "Maybe its cause you're a S.I.M.P."
He laughed at his own flirt and George immediately called Dream a simp.

   They fought about who was a simp until George said, "SapNap's a simp!"
They both bursted oit into laugher but it was soon interrupted with an jokingly angry SapNap, "Who am I a simp for?!"

Dream and George looked at SapNap, then at Karl and back to the -SimpNap-

     "Karl. Maybe Quackity too." Dream and George unsigned it, as if they planned this out a million times.

SapNap and Karl blushed. .SapNap (who blushing a little harder) sat down mubbling "..George ..and Dream.. are the simps...".

   Karl and Bad brushed it off

-Time skip- 4:38 -

   Three out of the five of them were sleeping, Bad and Karl being the ones awake. They've been chatting and joking along for about 45 minutes now.

     "Don't you wanna see Quackity earlier?" Bad looked at Karl kinda questioning-like.

   "Of course I do! Kinda like you and Skeppy, you guys planned to meet up a long time ago but it never really happened.." Karl sounded kinda sad but he was smiling.

  Bad and Karl continued to talk and laugh for about another 10-15 monites until Bad got a notification, he knew it was important since he had his media notification sounds off.

  Bad grabbed his phone off the side desk and Karl next to him ready to read the notification (being the nosey person he is -v- )

They both read in their minds,
"INFECTION -DO NOT TRAVEL-"

                    378 words