Apocalypse

-Karl PoV-

  I walked down the halls of our house,  Bad's door was closed, so I moved to George's room and saw him in his bed listening to Dream's song, 'Road Trip' for the 100th time this week.. ITS MONDAY! I walked in seeing a half full suit case, it was blue and had a smile drawn on it, it wasnt big, but it wasnt small.. Thats when George realized I wad in his room, he jumped for a second than calmed down a bit.

   "You should probably get done with packing.." I started to walk to his bed sitting next to him

    "Yeah, youre probably right." He laughed a bit, so the british man got up and started going to his dresser to fit another outfit in his suit case and all the other necessary items he'd need.

     Bad just came out of his room as I came out of George's. He looked exhausted.

   "Bad?" He jump a bit, not noticing it wad only me.

   He froze for a second and then let his shoulders ease. "H-Hey Karl..!" He sounded tired.. Everything about him was tiring, I cant blame him.. Its 9:23 p.m.

     I slowly moved next to Bad and opened his door for him again, he looked confused, "Go get some sleep.. I know youve been packing all day and amking sure wverythings okay,  we dont leave until..-" I started to trail off, forgetting when.

    Bad looked up at me annoyed, hes already tild me 10 times today.. I felt guilty but he calming replied, "Its rhe day after tomorrow.."

   I looked at my phone after signaling Bad to go to bed, it was SapNap.

                       🔥SapNap🔥

   Hey Karl.                                                                      
                                         Hey SapNap!

   Me and Dream are at                                the airport rn..

                              Okay cya in a few

[]<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>[]

      Karl sighed, he loved the guy.. But.. Did SapNap love him? Him, George and Bad talk about crushes all the time like some sort of girly sleepover.. But.. It wasnt only SapNap he loved..

         George and Bad always were confused on why Karl loved two men at the same time.. "It would be too complicated!" Is what they'd say... Every. Time.

    It was weird at first realizing he had liked two boys at first.. The first time this feeling had came.. To a man at least.. Two men actually- but he still adored their smiles, laughter, and even their voices.. He loved them, but he was doubting if they loved him...

                             410 Words