Chapter 5 Part 2 - Threatened To Kill

~~~Y/N's POV~~~
The cold air blew against my skin and hair while my Mecha Beast flew across the Icy Caverns, following the red dot on my tablet. My breath blew out of my mouth as warm fog and my body was stiff with coldness. I pushed my speed higher, nearing to the red dot on my screen. The dot hasn't moved the whole time I was riding but I'm not complaining, easier for me to get to them. I see a Mecha Beast in the distance and landed on the ice floor, folding my wings and walking towards the Mecha.

I neared towards the vehicle but there was no owner to it. I saw the design and instantly knew this was Trixie's Mecha. It stood there, still and waiting for its owner to come back to it. I jumped off my Dragon Mecha Beast and walked towards the fox one, putting my hand on its head. It instantly recognised my touch and turned to me, bowing its head to my touch.

I smile slightly and jumped onto the Mecha, tapping on its tablet. Trixie was nowhere to be seen and her Mecha Beast was left behind. In the corner of my eye, I see a bright light and saw the crystal Eli was hypnotised to. I look down to avoid its glare, to be greeted with Trixie's camera. I picked it up and placed it on the Mecha Beast, getting the first slug slot I touch from my belt, covering my eyes with my arm holding the blaster.

The light was growing and it was beginning to get blinding. I need to destroy it quick. I loaded the slug into my blaster and shot at the crystal, a Slicksliver came out. It curled into a ball and bashed into the crystal, shattering it into pieces. I sighed in relief as my slug hopped onto the floor, looking up at me with cutesy eyes.

I smile softly at the slug and leaned down to offer it my palm. It happily jumped on and chirped happily at me when I lifted it up to my face. I placed my blaster away and rubbing its head. "Good job, Shine. Sorry for not using you a lot. I guess I never got the chance to choose you." I apologise, the slug nodding its head in understandment.

A sigh escaped from my lips, Shine hopping back into his slot and shuffled around for a moment before relaxing in his slot. The Mecha raised its ears and I hear a loud cracking sound too. I looked around and jumped off the Mecha Beast, looking around. Before I could react, both of the Dragon and Fox Mecha Beast fell into a hole in the ice floor. I stood there in the middle of the two holes, not being able to process what had just happened. "What the..." before I could continue, I hear the sound of flapping wings and I turn to my left to see my Dragon Mecha flying out of the hole and landing next to me.

An uneasy feeling dropped down onto my shoulders when I looked down at the hole where the Fox Mecha Beast fell in. I looked up at my own Mecha and frowned, hopping onto it. I tapped on my tablet to see if Trixie's Mecha can still be tracked but for some reason, her dot was disappeared from the screen. Feeling my body stiffen, I turn to the hole once more before evacuating from the scene before I and my Mecha Beast meet the same fate.

There was an uncomfortable aura around me now as I rode towards the other two, unmoving, dots. I see Eli's red dot moving towards me but I was obviously faster, as I have wings. After a short amount of time, I have reached the other two Mecha Beasts. Both bull and donkey stood there, facing the wall. Once again, there was no owner and it seems like they've been waiting for their return. I jumped off my Mecha Beast and causiously walked towards the two Mechas. They both turned to my presence and showed no hostility.

But before I could find a way to bring them along with me to find Trixie, Kord and Pronto, the floor underneath the Bull Mecha Beast cracked and shattered, making the heavy, metal transport to fall down into the darkness. I stared at the dark hole, biting my lip in worry. When I looked up, I see the Donkey Mecha Beast jumping away from the cracks but only made more. I reached my hand out to try grab the thing and pull to over to me but it had somehow cornered itself and the ice shattered once more, eating the Mecha whole.