To all of my male readers

𝐡𝐞𝐲. 𝐬𝐨, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞. 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐨, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬.𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥<𝟑𝟑
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soft footsteps echoed on the floorboard, he lazily grabbed a glass cup and poured himself some water, drinking it till it was empty.

He placed the cup on the table and stared at the cup with tired eyes, watching the water drops be dragged down to the bottom of the cup.

It was late at night and he still couldn't sleep, his mind clouded with thoughts he could never get rid of.

To his surprise, he felt a pair of arms wrapped around him, a soft scent clouded his nose. "What are you doing up, teddy bear.." Eli hushed in his ear.

[y/n]'s cheeks flushed red as he stared at the cup more intensely. "You can't just ignore my question teddie.." Eli whined, swinging him side to side.

"I couldn't sleep.." He hushed out, growing tired due to the hug. "Let's go back to my room and we can sleep together.." Eli whispered, visibly getting tired.

"You go ahead, I'll stay here for a bit longer." [y/n] offered, trying to pry his arms off himself but Eli didn't move.

"Nooo.. I want to cuddleeee.." Eli whined like a little child, making [y/n] chuckle quietly. "Alright baby, we can go after a bit." He looked up at Eli and pecked him on the lips.

Eli smiled softly and leaned on him more, growing more tired. [y/n] sighed and turned around to face Eli, cupping his cheeks.

Eli's eyes were closed but he was very much aware of his boyfriend's hands on his cheeks. [y/n] stared at his beautiful face before placing his lips on his.

Eli woke up a bit, and kissed back gently. The two males stood in the kitchen, kissing each other to rest.

After [y/n] broke away from the kiss, Eli leaned back on his shoulder. "You're kisses are always so sweet.." Eli muttered, burrowing his nose into [y/n]'s neck.

[y/n] giggled slightly, pushing against Eli's chest, "Let's go to sleep now.." Eli nodded and stood up.

The two of them walked away from the kitchen and up the stairs. Slowly, they got into Eli's bed and Eli instantly cuddled [y/n], snuggling close to him.

"Good night, honey bear.." Eli mumbled, trying to get as close to [y/n] as possible. "Good night Eli." [y/n] replied sweetly.

The two of them laid under the bed covers, as the moonlight shined through the window blinds.

And so, the couple fell asleep under the soft moonlight, wrapped together like a present under the covers and cuddling together like a love lock.

(𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥)

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

°𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴°

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙