Chapter 6 - Revenge

~~~Eli's POV~~~
Ever since the 'incident' in the Icy Caverns, Y/N hasn't talked about the mission to any of us and never joined the conversation or tried to change the topic when it was brought up. I knew there was something going on but I didn't want to make Y/N uncomfortable, since I would of tried doing the same if I was in the same position as Y/N.

It's been a week since the mission and all the problems in Slugterra has calmed down and gone to rest. I sighed sadly on my Mecha Beast as I reached the hideout, putting away my Mecha and getting off to go inside. Once I opened the door, I was met with chaos. Trixie and Kord were screaming at the gameplay screen as Pronto ran around the household while Y/N chased after him. Frowning, I walked up to the duo on the couch and leaned on the side of it.

"What's going on with Y/N and Pronto?" I asked, turning to the two. There was a moment of silence and hard concentration before Trixie replied, "Pronto apparently stole something from Y/N and she's really angry now. I'm not sure what he took though." Kord screamed out in disappointment as Trixie won once again. I chuckled at the two as they did a rematch, walking away to find Pronto and Y/N.

It didn't take long to find Y/N cornering Pronto, holding a pole-like object to hit him with. Without hesitation, Y/N lifted the pole but I quickly stopped her and took the hard object away from her grasp with ease.
"Hey! I was about to hit him!" Y/N yelled out, growling at me. I sighed and shook my head, "What happened?" I asked, turning to Pronto.

"I just took this nice looking food from Y/N's desk and when she came back and found out, she was very angry!!" Pronto said, trying to plead for innocence. "Nu-uh! You stole it and ate it right in front of my eyes! It was my last piece of gum too! You brat!" Y/N screamed out, trying to get the pole from me. I lifted it above my head so she couldn't get it as I raised an eyebrow at Pronto.

"Okay, fine, I did eat it in front of her. But still! I thought she didn't want it!" Pronto defended his confession. "It was on MY desk!!!! Of course I still wanted it!!!" Y/N yelled into my ear, still trying to get the pole from me. "How about we all calm down.. I'll get you new gum, Y/N." I replied calmly, looking at Y/N.

Fury and flame burned in her eyes as she stared at me, looking at me if I was insane. "It was my last piece of surface gum." she gritted through her teeth, quiet enough so Pronto doesn't hear. My eyes widened and I frowned deeply. "Well, I'm sorry about that. It was going to run out away." I reassured. "I didn't think the last piece will be given to a MOLE." Y/N gritted through her teeth again, sighing and rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Fine. Whatever. I'm out of here." Y/N said, dropping the argument and walking away, frustrated.

I frowned and turned to Pronto, who was innocently blowing a bubble out of the gum. Once it popped, he looked up at me with confused eyes and quickly cleaned his mouth, standing up straight and smiling awkwardly. I raised an eyebrow and placed my hand on my hip, waiting for an explanation. "Okay, look, it looked so good and tasty on the table, I couldn't resist! You probably would of taken it if you saw it!" Pronto yelled out, holding his hands up in the air in defence.

I sighed and walked away, seeing Trixie and Kord still playing that racing game. I walked over to them and quietly stood there before bringing up a question, "Have you guys seen Y/N?" There was a pause and all you could hear were the sounds of the racecars racing along the track before Trixie replied, "She's outside. I'm not sure what she's doing though." I nodded in response and walked away, opening the door and stepping outside.

While looking around, I heard the sound of blasting and I suddenly was on guard. I ran towards the sound of the blaster and gently pushed a bush aside, trying to keep as quiet as possible. What I saw shocked me. Y/N was shooting all her slugs and letting them attack her. Some of them tried to explode her while others tried to hit her with their powers. It shocked me to see Y/N do this since slugs weren't usually used for self-training.