corrupt

𝘁𝘄; 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮 (𝗰𝗹𝗮), 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸, 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆

𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 {𝘺/𝘯} 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬, 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭

canon or non-canon: non-canon

𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚;
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 {𝘺/𝘯} 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢 (𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵) 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 k𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 :)

 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩 :)

・─────˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ❝𝖜oo! alright team! we did great today. let's head back to base" eli cheered, the rest cheering happily with him.

frowning, you ride your mecha slightly behind them. it was always the same, and you were getting bored to say the least.

resting your arm on the mecha handles, you manure the mecha to follow the rest of the gang.

the rest of the gang spoke between themselves while you trailed behind. you were admiring the scenery before heading back to base.

you were having a nice time by yourself; until eli rode next to you. covering up your second of annoyance; you turn to him and smiled fakely.

"{y/n}! we wanted to ask you something. you've been acting kind of off since the mission started.." eli mentioned, not catching on with the smile.

"oh? really? i don't really know what you're talking about..." you responded, lying off your tongue. "well, yeah.. you didn't do much on the mission. rather, you seemed annoyed" eli added on, making you grit your teeth.

"oh. yeah? i didn't realise, i think you're overthinking it." you said through your teeth, quickly riding off to avoid anymore interviewing.

you could see the rest of the gang shrugging and confused in the corner of your eye but you could care less, quickly making your way back to base so you could be first inside and in your room.