Chapter 11 - Cliche

𝕭𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖔𝖗 5𝖐 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘! 𝕴 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙! 𝕰𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 <3(𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 7𝘬 𝘣𝘺 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰�...

(𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 7𝘬 𝘣𝘺 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘰, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The concrete was ice against her skin as darkness consumed them. There were loud yells of her teammates but Y/N felt too dizzy to reply to their calls.

"Y/N? It's me, Eli. Wake up.." Y/N opened her eyes to the same darkness but saw the outline of Eli's face.

"Eli?" Her voice croaked. He smiled and pulled her up into a sitting position. She leaned on his chest for body warmth.

It was so cold that Y/N was shivering. She heard footsteps and Burpy lit up a small fire on top of his head for light.

Trixie, Kord and Pronto all approached the two, sitting down in a tight circle to get some warmth from Burpy.

Burpy made a bigger fire and stood in the middle of the circle, giving us all light and warmth.

"What should we do?" Trixie asked, putting her hands out to the fire, "First, where are we?" Kord looked around the room.

"I'm not sure but we need to find a way out immediately." Eli sighed and hugged me closer to his body.

"We can't stay here for long or we'll freeze to death. I don't know how long Burpy can hold up his fire." Eli looked sadly at his slug.

Burpy chirped confidently, trying to reassure Eli. Eli smiled at the slug but looked back at us, his smile dropping.

"Alright, team, we need to stand up and look around. Nobody spilt up. We can get lost and possibly some of you would freeze to death in these conditions."

We all nodded in agreement. Burpy was lifted up from the ground with Eli's hand and we all huddled close to share the fire.

Eli lifted Burpy up to see his surroundings and saw hangings of meat on racks. Mist formed in front of them from their breath.

"Are we in a freezer?" Y/N pointed at the meat. They all looked around before nodding in agreement.

"Let's go forwards then. A freezer can't be that big." They all walked forwards to see a large metal door with a glass window.

Eli ran up to it and slammed the side of his body into the door but it didn't move a single bit.

We all looked at each other in fright as Eli continued to slam his body against the door. Y/N looked around to see a sign on the wall.