lost

╭・─────・❥・
| ⸝⸝ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 {𝐲/𝐧}
| ⸝⸝ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
| ⸝⸝ 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
| ⸝⸝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦
| ⸝⸝ 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐆𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀

𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: {𝘺/𝘯} 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥

canon or non-canon: canon

・─────˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ❝𝖍unny, darling, are you sure we're going the right way?" "i assure you, we are doing the right way. there is no way we're going the wrong direction!"

the married couple wondering around the landscape, not 100% sure on where they're going. it's been a while since they've last gone down here to explore and the wife was starting to worry.

"hunny, we've never been here before. are you 100% sure we're going the right direction??" the wife said worriedly, following her husband.

"stop doubting me, love! i'm sure we're going the right way, if we weren't we'd be dead by now!" the husband joked a tad too light heartedly, making the wife worry more.

"love, as much as i love your jokes, this is quite serious matter. we cannot afford getting lost down here while our daughter is above, all alone." the wife said sternly.

her tone made the husband stop in his tracks, making the wife nearly bump into him. she looked up at him, stepping back a bit.

"haha! don't worry, we have our slug buddies with us in case we do need to fight! we'll be out of here before you know it!" the husband laughed out suddenly, causing the wife to jump slightly.

the two continued to walk down the path, walking deeper into the forest they weren't aware of. it was only moments too late before they realised their situation.

the darkness grow a lot quicker as they slowly walked deeper into the forest, the corners watching their every step.

an uneasy yet unnoticeable tension began to build up, the two hugging each other a lot more closer, as if one would mist away if they walked too far away from each other.

the wife turned to look at her husband, expecting a cheery, reassuring face but was met with a strict and cold expression, staring into the darkness ahead.

the wife's feelings were quick to dampen as she looked ahead, seeing a outline of a bulky man staring right back at her.

she jumped in her husband's arms, feeling him wrap himself closer to her. the two stood, hugging each other, as well as trying to seem fearless.