partners in crime

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕! 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛!

𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘢/𝘯; 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨! 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦

・─────˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ punch after punch, ace punched the punching bag everytime is came back. sweat stinked his scent but he continued training, letting out all his stress and anger on a swinging piece of leather.

"ace?" the boy stopped when he heard his name, turning around. he already knew who was at the door but turned around either way. "blakk wants to speak with you." xv's breath hitches. "what?.." he whispered, his breath failing him.

"blakk wants to see you." twist repeated, obviously noticing ace's uneven breathing but deciding to do nothing about it. "why?.." he asked, twist shrugging in response. "i don't know. that damn bitch never tells me anything." twist walked over to ace.

"don't sweat it. it's probably fine." twist tries to reassure. gulping and gently nodding, ace left the gym, forgetting to take off the bandages wrapped around his hands and jewellery.

・⸝⸝﹒₊˚﹕﹒₊‧

ace entered blakk's office, his bandages on his hands unwrapping so they hanged in the air. "what do you need from me, blakk?" he glared at the back of the leather chair.

"well, i've been noticing your interest in twist.. an old companion of mine?" ace glared, his hands turning into fists. "and what about it?"

"well, perhaps you find.. enjoyment in him?" blakk ringed his fingers around in his cup, staring at ace with knowing eyes. ace said nothing, but his flustered face said otherwise.

"i have an offer for you." ace looked up, curious about what blakk would want from him. "if you stay, as i know you are having second thoughts about this.. business, you can be as close to twist as you want.."