BONUS CHAPTER 1 (NSFW)

The warm sunlight that had passed through the narrow spaces of their curtains was the first thing that Izuku felt when he woke up that morning. He felt his naked body be covered inside the gentle warmth of their duvet that had served as his husband's usual warmth.

Izuku glanced at the clock placed on their bedside table to look at the time before deciding to sit up, grabbing the duvet to cover his upper body and protect him from the gentle breeze passing through their open terrace door.

The soft click of their door caught Izuku's attention and he met eyes with the most beautiful heterochromatic eyes that belonged to his husband.

Izuku smiled gently at Shoto's slightly shocked expression as soon as the latter saw that Izuku was already awake.

"Good morning," Izuku greeted, voice still groggy from having just woken up.

"Morning," Shoto greeted back before fully opening the door and coming in with a tray of breakfast. "I didn't expect you to be awake this early, I wanted to surprise you with a breakfast on bed,"

Izuku giggled as Shoto placed the tray on the coffee table placed just by their terrace-- Izuku always loved spending time in that special spot as it offers the most beautiful view of the city lights at night and the most beautiful sunrise during the day.

"Thank you," Izuku mumbled when Shoto went back and sat on the edge of their bed, giving Izuku a lovely morning kiss.

Their simple and gentle peck on the lips gradually became more passionate and erotic as Shoto slightly pushed Izuku back to lie down on the bed as he peppered his omega with kisses all over his body- making the omega moan and writhe from pleasure.

"Sho," Izuku whispered, eyes fluttering to close as Shoto started to give his nipples a very wet kiss. "Sho... the food will get cold,"

"We can reheat it later," Shoto groaned as he slowly pulled their duvet off of his omega's pretty naked body. "I need to have my breakfast first,"

Izuku shuddered from both the cold breeze and the spine-chilling kisses his alpha was giving him.

"So unfair," Izuku moaned, back-arching, as Shoto started giving his member light kiss all over from his balls up to the tip of his cock.

"Ngh... Sho...to... Ah!" the omega yelped as the alpha started to devour him, giving the omega's cock a light lick before swallowing it whole and starting sucking.

"W-wait...! Ah! Oh... Shoto, hold- ngh! h-hold on...!" Izuku moaned, tears from extreme pleasure pickled the corner of his eyes but Shoto didn't seem to hear him or seem to have been ignoring his pleas of stop as the alpha continued his job- his hands firmly holding the omega's legs apart for him to have better access in servicing his husband.

Izuku could do nothing but moan and whine and writhe as extreme pleasure pulsed all over his body. He once proved to Shoto of his talent in giving blowjobs and the alpha took it as a challenge to give Izuku an even better one that Izuku came with a loud cry in a matter of minutes from the sensation his husband was making him feel.

Shaking from the stimulation, Izuku watched with half-lidded eyes as Shoto swallowed everything Izuku released before lapping on Izuku's still sensitive cock to clean him up.

But just as soon as Izuku thought that he could finally share a decent breakfast with his husband, Shoto did the unthinkable and continued to lap Izuku's most sensitive parts- starting from his balls down to the rim of his ass hole.

"S-Sho-- OH!" Izuku cried as his hands instinctively grabbed his husband's hair when Shoto started to devour his hole, licking it and prodding it with his tongue- the wet and slimy sensation, making his cock twitch with desire.