CHAPTER EIGHT

The sunlight coming through the glass door of the veranda was what woke Shoto up from his sleep and he found himself naked on the bed, the bedsheet being his only cover. With a grunt, Shoto tried to get up from bed, only to stop mid-action when he felt an arm around his torso.

The alpha blinked before he turned his head and saw Izuku sleeping peacefully-- soft snores coming out of his parted lips as his chest rose up and down steadily.

Shoto smiled as he reached over and gave the omega a kiss on the forehead before gently removing his arm off of Shoto while the alpha got out of bed and proceeded to the kitchen.

With a yawn, Shoto opened the fridge and got out some eggs to make omelets with as he looked back at the things that happened in the past. It had been years since Class A finally managed to graduate from high school and got into the universities they desired. Shoto and Izuku stayed the same as always and went to the same university despite taking up different courses-- Shoto with Management course to continue their family's business and Izuku with his writing degree to pursue his dream of becoming a novelist. And by the time they graduated from college, they decided to move in together to the penthouse unit Enji had gifted Shoto with for his graduation.

Izuku had been reluctant about the idea at first since he was worried to leave his mother all alone, but Inko just smiled at him, saying it was okay and practically kicked Izuku out of their home-- leaving Izuku with no choice but to move in with Shoto. Now the couple lives together as they start their lives as professionals.

Glancing at the clock, Shoto smiled as he finished cooking up breakfast for him and Izuku as he heard the faint creak from their bedroom door opening, followed by a sleepy call of his name.

"Go and sit down, breakfast is ready," Shoto said with a smile as he turned and saw Izuku standing by the kitchen counter, eyes still closed and hair in a mess but he was already wearing his cartoon-patterned boxers.

"You should've woken me up," Izuku mumbled as he walked towards the alpha and snaked his arms around the taller male-- resting his head on Shoto's back.

"You're telling me that now when you can't even keep your eyes open?" Shoto chuckled.

"Omelet smells nice," Izuku mumbled with a sleepy smile before he broke free from his hug and prepared Shoto's morning coffee and his milk.

"By the way, I'll be heading down to the grocery store real quick to get some more snacks for later," Shoto said. "Wanna come with me?"

"No, thanks," Izuku answered before he put the mug in front of the alpha and joined him for breakfast. "I still need to do a last-minute sweep around the house. What time are they arriving again?"

"After four, I think?" Shoto answered, shoving the omelet in his mouth. 

"We still have plenty of time to prepare then," Izuku said with a smile.

Years after they graduated from High School, Class A finally decided to do their reunion as soon as the news broke out that Shoto and Izuku had started living together.

"It will also be a house-warming party!" Mina Ashido (omega) had told them but Izuku knew they were just looking for an excuse to have a party at their place since the girls had been texting and calling him non-stop, pestering him to spill the tea regarding what it was like to move in with Class A's number one bachelor.

But neither Izuku nor Shoto minded hosting the reunion and gladly agreed to the idea of it being held at their home since it had been a while since they all last saw each other and wanted to catch up with everyone anyway.

***

The time that day flew by fast and before Izuku and Shoto knew it, everyone from Class A had arrived at their unit.