25th December 1994

Sorry for taking so long!
***Sevina POV***

After getting dressed into most of my presents we headed down to the great hall, where I went to sit with all of my friends on the Gryffindor table. I waved over Vicky and the other durmstrang giving them hugs before sitting down. As I ate I fiddled with the marauders necklace.
'/Who's that from Sevina?\' Victor asked in Bulgarian.
'/Its from my uncle Remus and Uncle Sirius!\' I said.
'/are they together?\' Ivor asked.
'/no, Uncle Sirius is married, but when he went to Azkaban his wife disappeared with his kid'\' I said.

After talking with the Bulgaria boys we all went out to the courtyard and had a snowball fight, Gryffindor V Durmstrang. Obviously Durmstrang won! We all played in the snow until it was time for lunch.

******

Dripping wet we went into the great hall laughing and pushing each other.
'Sid, come here for a minute will you?' Daddy asked.
'Hell daddy!' I said jumping on his lap, soaking him.
'Thanks Sid, but I was going to ask you if you wanted to come with me, and the rest of your friends to the HeadQuarter? There's someone we need you to meet. Tell your friends to come up to my office tomorrow and well talk more.' He said, laughing.
'Of course daddy!' I said before running back to my table.
'Guys, daddy want all of us, to go to his office tomorrow night to talk about stuff.' I said sitting down between the twins.
'Hello Sid, can you guess who's who?' The twins said.
'You're in your jumpers of course she can tell' Hermione said.
'Well, Hermione these two believe that i didn't notice the two switching jumpers so, hello Fred hello George!' I said pointing to the correct twin smirking.

They laughed as I grabbed a couple of crackers, holding one to each twin and smiling. Once we pulled them, George and I had a Christmas hat and a chess set. Fred pretended to pout so I grabbed another cracker and pulled it with him, he got a hat and a set of chocolate frogs.

*****

After dinner I spent the rest of the day in the boat with the Durmstrang.

Edited