September 3rd 1994

***OK I don't like skipping time, so I decided I'm going to skip right up to 1994 the year of the tri-wizard tournament. In this chapter Sevina is 11 but in the next she will be turning 12. Thanks for the reads and votes!***
(All Bulgarian will be in /\)

***Sevina's POV***

We had just arrived at Durmstrang yesterday and Professor Karkaroff has called me and Vicky, (Viktor Krum) along with some other students to his office.
'/Vicky what do you think he wants?' \ I asked innocently as I skipped up the hall holding Vickys hand.
'/I dont know, maybe its about the tri-wizard tournament?'\ he offered.

When we got to Karkaroff's office he explained to me, Vicky and the others that on the 29th of October we would leave Durmstrang and on the 30th would arrive at hogwarts.
/'Does this mean I get to see daddy?'\ I asked excitedly.
/'Yes, Albus Dumbledore asked me to bring you along aswell' \ Karkaroff said making me jump about.

********

/'Vicky you know this means I get to see Harry, Hermione, Ron and everyone! I haven't seen them for 2 days!!! Well two months by then'\ I said jumping about.
/'Yes I know, now calm before you break something. Want to play with your powers?'\ he asked making me snap my head at him and nod vigorously.

*******

When we got outside me and Vicky sat by the icy lake and I started waving my hand, making the wind blow and crash the ice into each other. I then created a small flame inbetween us to keep us warm and made a little hut of rock around us. We sat there for hours!

*********

'Dear Harry,
Have you heard that the tri-wizard competition is being held at Hogwarts? I just found out that me and Vicky are coming! Can't wait to see you! Love you Big brother!
Love Sevina'

'Dear Ginny,
Guess who's going to be at Hogwarts this year! Me! Professor Karkaroff said I can go with the rest of the Durmstrang students to see daddy! I can't wait to see you, Perc, Ronniekins, the twins, Harry and Hermione!
Can't wait to see you! Love you big sister!
Love Sevina'

'Gred and Feorge,
You know that Durmstrang is visiting? Well guess who's coming along! Time for another prank war! Can't wait to see you! Love you big brothers!
Love Sevina

'Mummy and Daddy,
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You asked professor Karkaroff if I can come to the tournament and now guess who's visiting! Me! Can't wait to see you! Love you both!
Love Sevina
P.s can't wait to see the 1st, 2nd and 3rd years faces when I run in yelling 'Mummy and daddy!'

Edited