24th December 1994

***Sevina's POV***

The yule ball was tonight and I had spent all day with Hermione and Ginny getting ready, I loved my dress. Hermione was wearing a purply pink dress which looked gorgeous on her with curled hair whilst Ginny had a pink and green dress with straight hair. They helped me curl my hair and do a waterfall braid with a flower crown and get into my light pink and lace dress with white lace bow heels. I smiled looking in the mirror.
'Sev?' I heard Ginny ask.
'Yes?' I said clipping my bracelet on.
'Where did you get that bracelet?' She asked and Hermione nodded.
'Daddy gave it to me,' I said but Hermione looked confused. I sighed, 'Dumbledore Herms.'

She nodded.

****

We were at the top of the steps, I could see Neville, (Ginny's date), Viktor, (Hermione's date), and Ivor, (my date).
'OK, so Ginny, me then you Sevina' Hermione said to which Ginny and I nodded.

Ginny stepped onto the top of the steps and began walking down, I could see Harry trying to stop it but his jaw dropped at the sight-until  came down and he started gawping at her.
'Your turn Herm' I said. She started walking down and I could see Vicky beam as he looked to her. He liked her, no doubt about that. When Hermione and Ginny turned towards me I started walking. I could see Harry, Vicky , Ron and Ivor look proudly at me-they were my brothers after all. I could see every other boy gawp at me, their dates slapping them. I heard a wolf whistle and laughed to see Fred and George smiling at me innocently. I reached the bottom and grabbed Ivors hand.
'Potter, Krum, Diggory, Delacour and dates please make your way to the doors, the rest of you in the hall please.' I heard mummy's strict voice say.
'You look gorgeous Siddy' she said looking at me proudly, I smiled and hugged her before I walked into the hall.

****

I spent the entirety of the ball dancing with Ivor, pausing for a meal and a drink where Ivor and I sat with daddy, mummy, the minister, Percy, the champions and their dates.
'Hello Perky!' I said as I sat down, he smiled to me.
'Hello Sedina!' He said, it was a joke; when we met we couldn't say each others name and it stuck.
'So you know each other?' Fudge said.
'Yes we do, minister.' I spat.
'Why so bitter Sid?' Harry asked from beside Viktor.
'This man ordered for the death of Buckbeak.' I said.
'Are you not over the creature?' Fudge asked, 'remember he did escape?'
'Of course I remember but you still ordered it.' I finished before turning to daddy and mummy and starting a conversation.

****
'May I have a dance Sedina?' I heard Percy say from behind me.

I turned, 'of course you can Perky!'
'So hows work at the ministry?' I asked.
'Its wonderful but the family doesn't appreciate it me helping Crouch.' He said sadly.

I smiled sadly and gave him a hug, 'its OK, you know they'll always love you'.

The rest of the night I danced with either Harry, the durmstrangs or the Weasleys until I went to bed in Mummy's quarters.

Edited