30 October 1994

Number 1 :)
Thanks for all the support and the votes :)

***Sevina POV***
'And here we have Durmstrang Institute of Magic!' I heard daddy yell.

The doors slammed open and everyone but Viktor, Prof. Karkaroff and I went in. Once the boys had done their fire performance I ran in doing flips as one of the boys, (Stephen) blew a fire dragon around me. The boys and I bowed as Victor and Prof. Karkaroff walked in. The hall clapped and I jumped up.
'Daddy! Mummy!' I yelled skipping to the teachers table.

I jumped into mummys lap  and gave her a hug then gave daddy a hug before skipping over to the Gryffindor table.
'Boys, Vicky! Come meet my brother and my friends!' I yelled as I ran into Harry's arms.
'Hello there Sid!' The Weasley and Hermione said.
'Hey Sev'Harry said hugging me.
'OK back to food! The Weasley twin, Vicky and I yelled. Everyone in first to third year was looking between me, mummy and daddy mouths agape. Ickle Ronniekins was sitting there drooling at Vicky along with a lot of girls.

*******

Vicky and I had gone up to the Gryffindor common room with everyone whilst the rest of Durmstrang went with Prof. Karkaroff back to the boat-Vicky promised to walk me back later.
'Harry, how has the last two months been?' I asked playing with my fingers.
'Well good, but I do believe its a special day!' Harry said smiling at everyone.
'What?' I said genuinely confused.
'What's the date Sid?' The twins said.
'30 Oct-oh its my birthday!' I said suddenly realised.
'Well I have alveady given my present to little Sevina, I got her a quidditch set.' Vicky said.
'Yeah! I got my own set! Golden snitch, quaffle, two beater bats and two bludgers-plus a box autographed by the WHOLE Bulgarian team!' I said jumping up and down in Harry's lap.
'Well we can't beat that-' Fred started.
'But we can add to it!' George finished.

'So here you go!' Ginny, Harry and Hermione said passing over a long passage.

I quickly ripped it open and started jumping up and down. 'I GOT A FIREBOLT!' I yelled.

*******

It was 10:00 and I was going to daddy's office where I knew the teachers were.
'Daddy! Mummy! Hagrid! Sev!'.I said as me and Vicky went up the Gargoyle stairs.
''Ello Sid!' Hagrid said, ''ere ya go! 'Is names Hawk' He finished as he passed me a cage.
'Oh Hagrid he's beautiful! I bet him and Spot will get along great!' He had gotten me a pure white owl!

'This is off of all of the teachers as well as I'Sev said.

The teachers and him had gotten me a couple of new outfits.

'Now this is off me and daddy' mummy said as she passed me a small box. It was a charm bracelet with a cat (mummy), a lemon (daddy), a baby (Molly and Arthur), a HB badge (Percy), a sickle (Bill), a dragon (Charlie), a lightning bolt (Harry), a book (Hermione), a broomstick (Ginny), a chess piece (Ron) and two bats (the twins).
'Thank you mummy, thank you daddy! I love it! Put it on me daddy?' I asked.
'Of course sweetie'daddy said, 'now whatever that person is feeling it will show the colour'.

'I'll never take it off,' I whispered looking at the colours that started shining.

EDITED