31st July 1987

It had been a few years, Sevina was now six. She had woken up that morning happy, like she was every year. It was her elder brother's birthday and every year she sat by the black lake, had a picnic and sang 'Happy Birthday' to him as she sat by the lake.

'Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Harry, Happy Birthday to you'she sang to herself as she swang her legs back and fore in the cool water. It was July, therefore the only people in Hogwarts were the Proffesors, Hagrid, Dumbledore and Sevina but today Albus had decided to do something special for the young girl.

Along with her white cat, (Snow), her white owl, (Sorcerer), her black and grey dog dog, (Fighter), her phoenix, (Flame) Sevina was going to the Weasley house for the summer (Buckbeak was with Hagrids other hippogriffs). Sevina herself was 3 months and 19 days younger than Ginny, meaning the two were great friends.

Sevina and her pets apparated to The Burrow, (Sevina was not known by the ministry, she could do magic beyond seventh years and had learnt to apparate). She was then greeted by Mrs Weasley who led her to a fenced in area where she could leave the pets. After dropping off the cat, owl and dog, she went into The Burrow with Flame, where from now on she would spend the holidays.

Edited