24th November 1994

Sorry for no updates! I've been working on my new story Jamie Potter! Please check it out! Its hopefully the first of 3! Thanks for bearing with me!

***Sevina's POV***

It had been a couple of weeks since I've talked to Harry. Today's the first task and I'm terrified! Not only are my brothers competing but they are fighting dragons! Its been a half hour and both Cedric and Fleur have been.
'Next is Viktor Krum, fighting a Chinese Fireball!' Barty Crouch SR call out.
'Come on Vicky!' I scream.
'Vik! Vik! Come on Vik!' The boys and I chant as Vicky starts to fight the dragon. I can't hear the spells but he shoots a spell at the dragon and it looks like it has been blinded as it steps back and crushes half of the eggs. Vicky quickly grabs the golden egg and runs to the exit when the dragon leaves a roar, burning his face but he gets out.
'/Come on guys!\' I yell as I run to the medical tent with the rest of Durmstrang falling behind.
'/Vicky! Are you okay?\' I yell in Bulgarian as I run into the room into his arms.
'Sevina I know you are worried but please step back so I can heal him' I hear the stern but quiet voice of Madam Pomfrey say; I quickly jump back and watch her apply the salve to Viktors cheek. Once he is done Madam Pomfrey steps back to tend to Harry who soon comes in.

****
'/Did you see the scores?\' Viktor asks as we walk back to the castle for dinner.
'No but we can ask Prof. karkaroff in a minute.' I say from his back.
'/He's over there,' Stephen says from behind us, pointing to the Great Hall doors.
'/Professor Karkaroff!\' I yell making everyone in the Entrance Hall look over at us; including Prof. Karkaroff and my biological brother. Prof. karkaroff walks over to us and Viktor quickly asks how he scored.

'/You scored 40 points. You tied first with the Potter boy.\' he says bitterly before he storms off. I wonder what is wrong.

****
'/Vik you should open up the egg\' Stephen says from one of the many couches/sofa/settee, (whichever one you say).

Everyone nods so Vicky pushes me off his lap jokingly and grabbed the egg and opened it.

A gorgeous song came out though the boys seemed to be in pain.
' Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you're search-'

It was cut off by Vicky.
'/Why did you shut it?' I asked looking to Vicky on my left.
'/It was screeching!' He says in a matter of fact tone.

'No, it was singing,\ I said.

The boys looked at me confused, '/sing it for us?\' Stephen asked.

'I'll sing what I heard- Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you're search.\' I sang.
'/I'm going to open it again Sid and I want you to write it all down. Could you do that for me?\' I nodded as he passed me a notebook and pen.

The song started and in a messy scrawl I wrote:
Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you're searching ponder this;
We've taken what you'll sorely miss,
An hour long you'll have to look,
And to recover what we took,
But past an hour, the prospect's black,
Too late, it's gone, it won't come back.

I showed the notebook to Vicky and he passed it around, when it returned to me we tried to write what each line meant.
Come seek us where our voices sound, - The task is where the animal lives
We cannot sing above the ground, it is not above ground (under ground/underwater)
And while you're searching ponder this; think of this while searching;
We've taken what you'll sorely miss, - they're going to take something important to you.
An hour long you'll have to look, -youll have an hour
And to recover what we took, to find it
But past an hour, the prospect's black, -after an hour
Too late, it's gone, it won't come back. - you won't get the important thing back

In English (well Bulgarian)
The task is either underground or underwater,
While searching think of something important that they've took from you,
You'll have an hour to search,
After that it won't return.

I set the notebook down and looked around.
'/So this task is either underwater or underground, can anyone think of a way to prove which one it is?' I asked the room. A couple put there hands up and I nodded at the first one to tell us how they think we can test it.

Edited