25th December 1994

***Sevina POV***

I woke up in mummy's quarters and sat up stretching. I looked at the clock and it was 5:12am. Why am I up so early? I asked myself. Its Christmas!
'Christmas!!!' I yelled running into mummy's quarters and jumping onto her bed. 'Mummy wake up its Christmas!' I yelled jumping.

She groaned and got up, 'Sid why must you wake me up this early every year?'.
'Its Christmas!' I laughed running out to daddy's quarters with mummy following.
'Acid Pops' I yelled from the end of the hallway as I ran to the griffin. (Hehe Gryffindor!) The griffin quickly opened seeing me running and I ran up. Daddy was on his desk with Flame, Fawkes and Sorcerer. Snow and Fighter were curled up in the corner. 'Daddy!' I yelled jumping in his lap, startling the animals who all awoke but calmed down when they saw me.

***

Daddy, mummy, Severus and Hagrid were all in daddy's office with me and we were exchanging presents. It was 5:30.

I passed Severus his present, a advanced potions making kit and some rare ingredients from the forest.
'Thank you Sid, ' he said, a glimmer of a smile in his lips as he passed me a small package. I opened it to find a charm bracelet with a pile of miniature potions. 'They are charmed, when you want one it will enlarge.'

I smiled and hugged him, 'thank you Severus!' I squealed.
'My turn!' Hagrid boomed. I smiled, I knew it was an animal, he always got me one. He passed me a large box with holes in.
'Hagrid, thank you!' I whispered when I opened the box. Inside was a baby thestral.
'E was born last week, just old enough to without his mum for an hour. I'll take him back, but he's yours!' He boomed again.
'Tenebrosi anima' I whispered, 'dark soul in Latin.'

I had learned Latin when I was 7, daddy taught me because we were bored. It also meant I could easily make spells.
'I better take him back, Happy Christmas!' Hagrid said as he left, after he had opened the large book I had gotten him on dragons along with a dragon tooth.

'Well Sweetie, here you go' daddy said passing me two thin packages and on larger. I opened the larger one to find a pair of brown combat boots. I hugged both Mummy and daddy before opening the medium package. It was a plain white dress that was gorgeous. I smiled as I opened the final package where a silvery cloak fell out and I gasped as I picked it up.'
'Mummy, daddy? How did you get an invisibility cloak?' I asked marvelling at the cloak.
'It was your fathers, he had two from his ancestor Peverell. The story says he made one cloak, but in fact he made two. He said it was for his wife. It has been passed down and is now yours.' Mummy said. I hugged them both before hopping up to the Gryffindor common room by 6.